TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Princess Leena

Torino Winter Olympics Thread.

The first comment may be racist, but this one's dead on:

Try not to point out that something's not really a sport if a pseudo-athlete waits in what's called a kiss-and-cry area, while some panel of subjective judges decides who won

Maybe someone should tell Bryan that's how the USA is winning most of its medals.

Try not to point out that something's not really a sport if a pseudo-athlete waits in what's called a kiss-and-cry area, while some panel of subjective judges decides who won

You mean like gymnastics, boxing and diving?

You mean like gymnastics, boxing and diving?

And snowboard halfpipe, which got on the cover of Sports Illustrated this week (gee, I wonder why...).

Guest Princess Leena
Scrawny 13 y/o lookalikes. Yum.

SASHA isn't scrawny. She's buff!

sasha5.gif

Look at that ass muscle!

And I should say that I'm not really perving over SASHA. I want to BE SASHA! She's the coolest person ever. And then probably touch myself a lot, and such.

Scrawny 13 y/o lookalikes. Yum.

SASHA isn't scrawny. She's buff!

sasha5.gif

Look at that ass muscle!

And I should say that I'm not really perving over SASHA. I want to BE SASHA! She's the coolest person ever. And then probably touch myself a lot, and such.

Stop bitting Mickie James gimmick.

Guest Princess Leena

Awww, the kinda cute Canadian skater is 2nd behind Kimmie. No medals for her. :(

Sasha looks WAY too young to be lusted after ... she literally looks like a preteen. Finding someone that young sexually attractive is beyond creepy. Sorry, Leena.

And the thing that bothers me about Gumbel's statement is that it boils down to "since it's whites competing against whites, it can't be the best athletes" even though most of the athletes that are there had to win the right to be there ... and potentially beat minority athletes for that right.

It makes more sense for me to say that since the guy that won the NBA dunk competition didn't compete against me, how can he really be viewed as the guy that won?

Guest Princess Leena

She's 21! So it's ok that she looks 12!

I was afraid you might find Sasha attractive, and I'd be scared.

Plus, I don't really perv over her. I want to be her. Which is even worse!

And Slutskaya in 1st... but, they're not fixing it for her, so her lead is slim. :(

I'm torn about what's worse:

Digging a girl that's technically legal but looks criminally young.

or

Digging a girl that's technically criminally young but looks legal.

I'm uncomfortable with either.

I was afraid you might find Sasha attractive, and I'd be scared.
Maybe if she got a few tattoos & facial piercings she'd look a little older. And then maybe I'd be singing a different tune.

I haven't taken Russian since 8th grade so I don't remember, but be honest is Irina's last name really pronounced Sloot-skaya, or SLUT-skaya? To be more specific I don't want the Americanized way like they've changed Sharapova's name, but the way a Russian would say it.

To answer the earlier rhetorical question I'd rather lust after the Sasha Cohen legal but young looking type, than the Emily Hughes "I can do time even though she looks legal" type. I'm not down with the prospect of potentially being prison raped for any girl.

Guest Princess Leena

SASHA is first after short program! Yay!

According to how most Russian names, I think her name would be Slut-SKY-ah. Some Russian ones are weird though... like Myskina is really pronounced Me-Oos-Skin-Ah.

I just want to say Shani Davis >>>>>>>>> Chad Hedrick, you mad princess leena?

Holyfield, why is RVD holding a gun at someone?

RVD isn't holding a gun, it's a photomanip of the Eilian Gonzalez bullshit we in the states had to deal with a few years ago. RVD is just added in doing his thumb point.

I think if Sasha's head could be transfered to an older looking body then I'd find her hot. As is, she just looks like Amanda Bynes before she turned 12.

Guest Princess Leena

Sasha's boobs haven't developed yet. :( That's what happens when you don't hit puberty until 20. But, the rest is quality. Don't hate.

5124789_320X240.jpg

I didn't like Sasha's dress today. Not like it matters, though. She can wear rags and still be #1.

Every picture I've seen of her legs from the side when she isn't in a skater uniform, they have looked very weird. Like too much muscle growth or something. Might be the fucked up angles. She's win with the "I could fuck the life out of you" look she has when she smiles, I'll give her that. Course if she does end up going out with that weird looking snowboarding fuck then you must immediately drop her hotness by about 100000 points.

So anyway, onto her actual skill. Does anyone think she has a shot at a gold? It's obvious she has the talent but does anyone think she can be consistent and perform to take it? Personally, I'm hoping she can but I just see her failing to pull it off.

Guest Princess Leena

You seriously think she'd give the Tomato kid a chance??

Bwaahahahahaha.

Sasha is too good for that. She is the queen. And she's really snobby.

So anyway, onto her actual skill. Does anyone think she has a shot at a gold?

Sasha is easily the best with her spins and spirals. And her presentation is best, since she is the cutest. Which does matter. But, I still think she's gonna need Slutskaya to screw up again a little to win. Irina is still fixed to win.

You seriously think she'd give the Tomato kid a chance??

Bwaahahahahaha.

Sasha is too good for that. She is the queen. And she's really snobby.

Not really no, but you gotta admit if she did...that's like a huge deduction against her. That guy makes dorks look cool. Plus it's funny the media trying to hook them up like it's high school or some shit. WOW! The little freak won a gold medal! So did a couple other guys who look like men and not someone who thinks a bowl of Fruit Loops and an anime cartoon is a good first date.

I'd put my money on Slutskaya to win, but I'd love for Sasha to win the gold just to fuck with Michelle Kwan's mind a bit more. How great would it be for the greatest choker of all time to have to deal with fellow Americans Lipinski, Hughes and Cohen as the last 3 gold medal winners during her vastly overrated career?