Jericholic82

AMERICAN IDOl-SEASON 5: THE THREAD

Guest fanofcoils

I predict:

Elliot, Will, and Bucky in the male bottom 3

Will and Bucky go home

Kinnik, Melissa, and Lisa in the female bottom 3

Kinnik and Lisa go home

Ace should be singing Prince, not Michael, but it makes sense for him to be singing Jacko cause the guy has the raw sex appeal of a lawn mower and though he matches stylistically better with Prince tunes, he couldn't pull it off to the full effect. The falsetto was a bit off-putting, but not horrible as some people are sayin here. However, doing it when Sway did it a few weeks earlier isn't a good idea.

This wasn't my favourite Taylor performance, I wouldn't buy this song if he released it, but the energy at the end made it memorable and he keeps revealing a lil more every week to make him interesting.

Gideons performance went down pretty much like I expected it to. When Michael fucking Bolton puts more soul and sex into a song, there's somethin wrong. He should get enough votes to go through to the next round, though.

Chris was a let down. He sorta slept through it rather than go all out. Way too restrained, but nothing offensive. Let's just say, he didn't really seem "broken", in the same way Gideon didn't seem to be singing that song to get laid.

Bucky was, well, Bucky. A good song for Bucky, but I for the life of me can't remember a second of it other than a general impression. Not good for the Buckster.

Will and Kevin sucked. God Kevin is awful.

Elliott did a better job than Simon said, but Simon was right in saying Elliott wasn't fully behind that song. It's a tough song to sing and I think he did the best he could given his voice.

Guest Rrrsh

Gedeon- Quite good, not memorable. He is definatly in the top half of teh group when it comes to vocals.

Chris-nothing special, but past performances will get him threw.

Kevin-Fucking aweful voice. I dont care how nice he is, his voice sounds like shit.

Bucky-he's decent for what he is, but he lacks the vocals for any long term future.

Will- I like him more than most do, but he is Bottom 3 this week.

Taylor-His best performace, he is threw easy.

Elliot-off night, but he's the best all around of the guys. Brees by.

Ace-I liked it alot and I thought he did the best out of everyone

I say Kevin and Will go with Bucky Bottom 3. Add that to Kinnik and Ayla going with Mellisa Bottom 3.

What the fuck is with the judges putting up with the little glasses dude? He was absoutely terrible, he has the charisma of a rock (and not a nice shiny rock, more like granite or something), and his voice warbles and cracks. And he has a fucking lisp when he sings! I mean, for a geeky high school kid he's a pretty good singer, but he just looks and sounds sooooo out of place up there, and yet the judges (even Simon) babied him.

What the fuck is with the judges putting up with the little glasses dude? He was absoutely terrible, he has the charisma of a rock (and not a nice shiny rock, more like granite or something), and his voice warbles and cracks. And he has a fucking lisp when he sings! I mean, for a geeky high school kid he's a pretty good singer, but he just looks and sounds sooooo out of place up there, and yet the judges (even Simon) babied him.

You know the kid in high school who is "adopted" by the "in" crowd and is oblivious to the fact that he's the BUTT of the joke? That's Kevin Covais.

Gedeon - Well go far if they keep letting him sing Motown.

Chris - stuck in a rut with the emo ballads, but the off week isn't going to hurt him.

Kevin - Should be playing young Simba in 'The Lion King'

Bucky - bye Bucky

Will - Same to you

Taylor - Are we sure he's not Michael McDonald's illegitimate son?

Elliott - Ruined one of my favourite songs. To many runs

Ace - Once again, he's a pretty man, and he'll get the young girl vote.

Bottom three - Kevin, Bucky and Will, with the latter two going home.

Am I the only one who likes Bucky? I think it's that he sings my type of music.

I think that Will and Kevin should go with Ace being the other one. I know Ace will slide through on his looks, but he shouldn't.

Ace isn't BAD, he just doesn't know how to come down once he gets into the high notes so he ends up singing most of the song falsetto, which ends up sounding shitty. If he could figure out a way to go in and out like Justin Timberlake or someone of that nature, he'd be alright.

Guest Princess Leena
You know the kid in high school who is "adopted" by the "in" crowd and is oblivious to the fact that he's the BUTT of the joke? That's Kevin Covais.

Yep. I feel bad watching him. Because he is a good singer. Give him a few years, and who knows what could happen with him. But, it was wrong giving him a spot on the show... it's cruel.

Bucky isn't bad. But, he always sounds the same with the country stuff. He does nothing that makes you want to see or hear him again. And he's gross. He looks like a stereotypical nasty redneck.

And after reading a few awful Idol boards... Fred Savage is sticking around. The little girls love him. For reasons I cannot fathom. I guess it's Kevin and Bucky or the black guy leaving.

Ace isn't BAD, he just doesn't know how to come down once he gets into the high notes so he ends up singing most of the song falsetto, which ends up sounding shitty. If he could figure out a way to go in and out like Justin Timberlake or someone of that nature, he'd be alright.

You know, I couldn't place it before, but Ace looks like RVD...

You know, I couldn't place it before, but Ace looks like RVD...

eh...that's a stretch...but it seems he does look like SOMEONE...

Guest SavageRulz

Although I don't like Gedeon (the guy gives me the creeps...ewwww), I think Chicken Little and Peter Brady (Will) will be going home tonight.

As for the girls, I believe Kinnik will go tonight, but I'm not sure who the other one will be. I don't feel like it'll be Mandisa or Kellie though. Actually, I see Kellie making it to the final two along with either Taylor or Chris. I can't help it...I love Kellie, and I'm split between absolutely adoring Taylor and loving Chris.

Oh, looks like we'll get to see Bo Bice sing tonight. :)

Kellie will be lucky to make the top 6. Guys don't vote nearly as much as women, so her hotness isn't going to help her as much as say someone like Ace who will be saved because middle aged white women and teenyboppers want to fuck him.

As I said before, she's a Julia DeMateo - a person who isn't the best singer but had their "character" built up from the audition/Hollywood portion of the show and is just good enough to make it to the audience vote portion of the show.

Mind you Kellie's blonde and Julia has nicer boobs, but that's besides the point.

Lush I was thinking the same about ace. He sung the whole somng like Justin in "Like I love you". Not horrible but the falsetto is kinda off-putting.

The best of the girls was probably Mandisa, Kellie was better this week, and sang that song differently if you know what I mean. The best of the guys was Taylor. Elliot has a great voice but the song was a bad choice for him. Kevins song was godawful (and as my dad said, he singing a song to someone named "Vincent" draw your own conclusions :D )

I predict Kinnik and Mellissa are gone and will and kevin (or maybe bucky) are gone for the boys

but I usually am wrong so......

You people need to leave Will alone! The kid has a good voice, he just (other than Lady) hasn't done a good job with his song selection.

As for who is going tonight, I think Bucky and Kevin are heading home for the men. For the women I think Kinnik is gone for sure, and the other could be Melissa, but I have this really bad feeling that Ayla could be the other girl leaving and that would be a real shame because I think she is one of the best girls, she just had an off week.

Guest Rrrsh
As I said before, she's a Julia DeMateo - a person who isn't the best singer but had their "character" built up from the audition/Hollywood portion of the show and is just good enough to make it to the audience vote portion of the show.

Mind you Kellie's blonde and Julia has nicer boobs, but that's besides the point.

Kellie is 100x better a singer tha Julia was ever. Shee keeps on liek she is now, she will breeze to teh Top 6. Too many other have MAJOR flaws, she does not.

Guest Princess Leena

Heh, it was funny how they eliminated Kinnik... :P

Awww... now don't do the same thing to the little boy.

Guest Princess Leena

Quite surprising Kevin wasn't last... should still be gone tonight, though.