TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jericholic82

AMERICAN IDOl-SEASON 5: THE THREAD

Guest Princess Leena

Need further details on Katharine. Don't get AI live tonight. :(

Guest The Satanic Angel

I'm going to regret this ... two hours ...

That was sweet ... Elliot crying about being there with Stevie.

Katharine is weaing a low(er) cut top which is showin off her boobies nicely. Pickler is wearing a strapless number that almost looks like a bustier. I approve.

Kevin got the biggest reaction of the night, it seemed, when they were all walking out.

Ace Young is comin along a lil too late, stylistically. This is a bit pitchy (~! Bustin out the Judges Lingo))

Ace is up first "Do I Do" is the song, and the answer is no you don't. Stick to the Wham/George Michael style stuff. This is horrible.

McPhee kind of has a top on that allows you to see as much as you do of Valentina in my avatar.

Guest The Satanic Angel

Pickler sings "I Blame it on the Sun" ... nice voice but it's booooooring.

"you're a minx!"

"a whu? a MINK???"

she'll probably be safe because she's all blonde and skinny and awww shucks cutesy country and all...

FASHIONISTA???

"aren't you arachnophobic?"

"yeah ahm terrifahd of buhhhgs"

Ok, who is stylin this girl? I now disapprove. Of everything. And that song. Now she is trying to save it through the post-song interview, and I don't think anyone does the post-song better than Pickler. The judges are so right. Simon is hittin it tonight.

Elliott may not have brought his "A+ game", but he still whipped Ace and Kellie's asses though.

Elliot is a victim of bad body language and a lack of charisma and passion, which doesn't make for a good live, tv, performance - there's this feeling of restraint that only disappeared on the end note. He should have been blastin that throughout. Hopefully this sort of stage presence will develop in time, but against people like Chirs, Taylor, and Katharine - hell, even Mandisa - Elliot might be in trouble after the fat gets cut.

Guest The Satanic Angel

And he went for Mandisa's of all feet ...

She says "Don't You Worry About a Thing" ... I would if I were her.

So much for me thinking Elliott & Mandisa would excel today. I guess everything's going to come down to Taylor and McPhee to carry the day since I have zero hope for the rest.

Guest Coffey

Even without the performances tonight, I could cut six of the remaining twelve quite easily.

Mandisa does good on the big notes, which is certainly what she needs to do, but in between she suffers from being way off key. That will hurt her later-on in the competition, but for now she can get away with it.

Seacrest is Mandisas best friend in this competition in the way he gets out her personality.

Guest The Satanic Angel

Did I just hear that Bucky is doing "Superstitious" ? Please, God, no ...

Bucky's about to give everyone a reason to be glad they tuned in. This should be one of the worst top 12 performances ever, or he'll shock the world. Either way it should be more exciting than the first 4 to sing tonight.

guys...I can't believe I'm going to type this...but Bucky is not that bad tonight...little safe, but way better than I expected...better than Ace and Elliot for sure.

guys...I can't believe I'm going to type this...but Bucky is not that bad tonight...little safe, but way better than I expected...better than Ace and Elliot for sure.

Guest fanofcoils

Bucky's voice was terrible, he made a pretty good song pretty bad. And he couldn't say superstitious properly.

Tits McGhee is fucking up badly. At least she can blame her sore throat, but barring a minor miracle this time will really mean goodbye for her.