TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jericholic82

AMERICAN IDOl-SEASON 5: THE THREAD

You know, not only are these one person theme weeks a bad idea IMO, but Stevie Wonder was particularly boring for me. I don't really know anyone who actively listens to him. It's more of a, yeah, he's great, I know it, but I'm not going to listen thing with him. The first 6 or 7 people picked slow plodding songs that did nothing for me. And no one sang "I Just Called to Say I Love You", which pissed me off.

And no one sang "I Just Called to Say I Love You", which pissed me off.

that song is WAY too safe, they would have been called out by the judges for sure on that one.

Guest The Satanic Angel

And no one sang "I Just Called to Say I Love You", which pissed me off.

that song is WAY too safe, they would have been called out by the judges for sure on that one.

Unless someone 'made it their own' ...

I didn't even know that Stevie wrote this song, I would have loved to hear someone sing it.

oh man, I'd hate to hear THIS crop make THAT song "their own"...can you imagine Bucky rednecking it up or Pickler putting the "cute ditsy southern belle" spin on it? A rock out version from Chris would have been hilarious. Elliot could have pulled it off, he's the only male with a "soulful" voice, but then again, back to safe and boring.

Guest Princess Leena

I'm normally against bullies... but, someone really needs to give Kevin a good ass whippin' to set him straight.

Guest Rrrsh

I think Kevin and Bucky are in real big trouble because almost everyone sang well for what they are good at, except Kellie. And Kellie is far to popular to go thsi soon.

Therefor, you just have to eliminate who is the worst vocally overall, and these two get it.

I think Bucky did well and Kevin did his best ever, but it was one fo those nights.

Guest fanofcoils

Looks like Kevin > Ace just like Scott > Constantine in terms of voting?

Guest fanofcoils

So Kevin survives another week? Looks like he is the new Scott of this season..

I hate Paula for this reason, she'll bitch that Ace shouldn't be there, but would also complain that the geek that took his spot doesn't deserve to go either. She always wants everyone to stay, and has to realize that when you push hard for America to keep the dork, it costs other people.

Guest Princess Leena

Looks like that dialidol.com was right... and the site got shut down today. :P

Katharine, looking great as usual today. I'd love to see Ace fall out right now, just to hear the collective jaw dropping of teen girls across the country.

I hate how fuckin' cheesy and preachy Ryan is. 'America, THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT~!!!' -- he says that for every fuckin' show. And then, of course, he has to milk every friggin' second... ick.

I still think Melissa's going home, but I'd be really excited to see Ace or Lisa go so Paula can be all indignant. . . and then still praise that little turd next week for being "cute/squishy".

Katharine, looking great as usual today. I'd love to see Ace fall out right now, just to hear the collective jaw dropping of teen girls across the country.

Pfft. The teenyboppers win.