TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanhalen

The Youtube Thread

Guest the_last_rites

12/22/1954 - Masahiko Kimura vs. Rikidozan

The infamous doublecross shoot. This was the 1st Japanese vs Japanese match in the history of Puroresu. They were supposed to broadway the match but you will see how that didnt happen. But this video seems to be missing out on a few things here and there like an alleged accidental groin kick by _____ on _______(dont wanna spoil it for those who are hearing about it for the first time) which made ______ snap. According to Kimura this match would have taken a different course had he known that this was going to be a shoot. Kimura had just come back from beating the great Gracie patriarch from Brazil before the match. Theres an afterstory to this where Kimuras good friend the great Karate Master Mas Oyama caught up with Riki at a night club and tried challenging him to a fair fight to avenge this double cross. But Riki took a swing at him with a microphone which caught him by surprise. This made Oyama leave the place in disgust because he didnt think Riki the pro wrestling world champion at the time could be so unprofessional.Coincidentally 9 years later an attack on Riki in a nightclub by a yakuza member would be what would effectively take him to the deathbed

The worst wrestling match ever

At least Jim Ross tries to put over a bad match, and has his own little code of saying it sucks. Those commentators are openly making fun of the match and exposing the business.

I don't think they're commentators. They sound like two fans who just happen to have a camera near them.

That's pretty bad. Makes JBL/Trish vs Nowinski/Gayda look like Flair vs Steamboat. I was cracking up at the weak ass DDT's though.

There was a series of videos on You Tube called "The Rules of Wrestling" or something like that. The guy would use Yokozuna theme as an opening, then a rule such as "Rule 249: Know how to keep the crowd intersted", then they show the Studd-Andre 9 min. facelock.

Does anyone else remember these? I can't find any of them anymore. Did the guy get his account deleted?

Guest jotumare

I don't know if this has been posted yet, so my apologies in advance

Student vs Master

Bryan Danielson vs William Regal

Guest the_last_rites

Akira Maeda vs Satoru Sayama, Sep 2, 1985

We all know how Maeda is one stiff sonofabitch. But as you will see here the infamous 'groin kick' which Sayama complained about was just bullshit. Although I dont think Maeda is one of the nicer guys out there. This here is an example of him being completely in the right.

This is great stuff right here. Back in 1988 when Eddie Gilbert was booking Alabama wrestling, there was a big feud with Dirty White Boy Tony Anthony vs Tom Pritchard. This is the best stuff from it. First you got DWB vs Tom in a streetfight for the Alabama Heavyweight title. Then you have Tom beating up DWB and cutting his hair. The last video is a Gem. It's the Famous DWB wife beater angle. Dirty white girl comes out and wants to talk to Tom. She's out there with a big bruise over her eye. Tom says "you should have left". Watch what happens cause I don't want to spoil it.

Reading some of the comments on these is better than the actual videos in many cases. I seriously don't think they know wrestling is a work.

Guest korndogg123

Does anyone have any footage of Nick Dinsmore (or the Lords of the Ring tag team) from OVW? BTW, now that both Dinsmore and Conway are free agents, who's hoping for a LOTR reformation in either ROH or TNA? Thanks!