TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanhalen

The Youtube Thread

Would have been better if it was prefaces by Bischoff saying "This message will be brought to you by... KANE!"

and if before he left, pyro shot out of the wall after he brought his hands down

this was quite bizzare and creepy to me

The one where his car gets dropped from thirty feet in the air, causing him to incur some scratches? That was magic.

Or are you referring to the segment in which Flair (?) drove a forklift around in the background for no apparent reason? Either way, do post it.

The one where his car gets dropped from thirty feet in the air, causing him to incur some scratches? That was magic.

Or are you referring to the segment in which Flair (?) drove a forklift around in the background for no apparent reason? Either way, do post it.

The second one. Just the sight of Big Show and Booker fighting, when suddenly Flair comes along, directing a forklift driven by Triple H, who's dressed only in his ring attire. Awesome.

Ok, someone needs to explain the CM Punk vs Homicide match to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppS_pZV4lbA

Abdullah the Butcher in a Sonny Chiba movie called "Roaring Fire"

That Punk/Cide match is from FIP and they have a bunch of there matches in an after bar that is in the back of a strip club and when they had a street fight they decided to brawl out into the club without telling any of the girls. If you watch Straight Shootin with Punk and Joe there is a great story about Punk calling the girls whores. Good stuff.

Wrestlemania XIX promo video

Kind of strange with the narration talking about chasing dreams and becoming all they are capable of becoming while showcasing Lesnar and Angle.

The "One day, we will die" narration over a shot of Eddie is eerie too.

This is a great video, but it isn't the best version.

On the UK release, there is a different narrater, he has a deeper voice and its much more impactful.

I would kill for anyone to find the old Attitude vignettes ("I know what you're thinkin'" "I'm just a wrestler"), especially the solo ones. Shamrock's got to me the most.

As well as the old timers' vignettes with Monsoon, Ernie Ladd, Blassie, etc. ("I never did a moonsault")

I would kill for anyone to find the old Attitude vignettes ("I know what you're thinkin'" "I'm just a wrestler"), especially the solo ones. Shamrock's got to me the most.

As well as the old timers' vignettes with Monsoon, Ernie Ladd, Blassie, etc. ("I never did a moonsault")

I know what you're talking about...Damn I havent seen those in ages..Someone is gonna have to dig in the tapes for those...

I know what you're talking about...Damn I havent seen those in ages..Someone is gonna have to dig in the tapes for those...

I won't be able to access them till tomorrow, but I've got WM 14 in my anthology, featuring "I never did a moonsault...." and "I know what you're thinking...."

Expect them sometime Friday evening.

Good piece, but I think we all want the whole return, crowd reaction and all.

I know man..I'd kill for that vid from that Raw..I ask for it a page or 2 back..but i got no response and this is the best i could find...

http://www.dailymotion.com/visited/search/...urns-to-the-wwe

Good piece, but I think we all want the whole return, crowd reaction and all.

I know man..I'd kill for that vid from that Raw..I ask for it a page or 2 back..but i got no response and this is the best i could find...

http://www.dailymotion.com/visited/search/...urns-to-the-wwe

JR: Nobody gives a damn about Kurt Angle announcement!

Man the crowd was nuts, plus it was also at MSG.