TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanhalen

The Youtube Thread

Tatanka vs Giant Gonzales, King of The Ring Qualafier, from Superstars 1993

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zsrQM9Vij4...ted&search=

btw who is that broadcasting with Gorilla in this clip? didnt recognize the voice there, but it kinda sounds like Bruce Pritchard/ Brother Love, but Gorilla is calling him "wizard"? here

Nailz debuts by attacking the Bossman on Superstars

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H57pizJcVtg

pretty brutal for that time period eh?

and I remember the pics in wwf magazine showing the bruises on bossman and it scared me

only thing that bothered me from a kayfabe standpoint, even then is why did Nailz still have his prison clothes on? He "got out of jail" he didnt escape fromt here, Im pretty sure they dont let you leave dressed like that. and why was he signed by the wwf to wrestle.

UPW Training video, where future stars are working on their promos (Including Samoa Joe, Kazarian,Luther Reigns and even Joe Millionaires Evan Marriot, when he was training to be a wrestler prior to his tv "fame")

The Ding Dongs, Fan run in stuff is from The Clash not GAB.

ok thanx, I thought it might be the clash, bu I thought I heard JR say GAB, but I checked back and he was just hyping the ppv

Damn both that DEMO video and wacky ending have been taken down already

I have a distinct feeling that WWE has now began a major crackdown on YouTube.

oh yea definately. Infact I htink we may have a wwe spy on this board cuz every time we post something it seems to get deleted.

Although its not like they need to get so crazy, most of the footage on the site is of poor quality so its not like people will stop buying wwe dvds cuz of it

Clip-job on Pillman/Liger, BTW.

And it actually is a GOOD THING (great match, but a lot of the stuff they got rid of was rests or non-transitions).

One day we'll see Liger's victory over Pillman for the title at "Battlestars '91", the show name for the Christmas '91 Omni show.

I watched that show.

I don't remember shit about it, but I remember watching it cause it was on Christmas.

Most Luger matches would improve if they were clipped.