TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanhalen

The Youtube Thread

The Ding Dongs, Fan run in stuff is from The Clash not GAB.

ok thanx, I thought it might be the clash, bu I thought I heard JR say GAB, but I checked back and he was just hyping the ppv

Damn both that DEMO video and wacky ending have been taken down already

Yes they need to crack down on youtube because of all the potential lost revenue from footage of the DING DONGS

Clip of Ahmed Johnson RF Shoot Interview, talking about Animals claims that he stole the shoulder pads at wm 13

LMAO, hey for once I could understand what he was saying

and cuz the world was clamoring for it, a trailer of the Tom Brandi RF Shoot Interview (in which he talks about Bradshaws hazing rituals, HHH, Vince)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zkIlLDYxCc

why is it that the jobbers do the best shoots?

No Holds Barred-The Trailer

Clip of Ahmed Johnson RF Shoot Interview, talking about Animals claims that he stole the shoulder pads at wm 13

LMAO, hey for once I could understand what he was saying

and cuz the world was clamoring for it, a trailer of the Tom Brandi RF Shoot Interview (in which he talks about Bradshaws hazing rituals, HHH, Vince)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zkIlLDYxCc

why is it that the jobbers do the best shoots?

No Holds Barred-The Trailer

Maybe because the main eventers give the jobbers a lot of shit so they have something to talk about

The Jerry Lawler show with the debut of his new single "Wrestling with Girls". Notice the ad for the tan place.

Memphis wrestling theme 1985-1992

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9VO_IWJcrII 10 minutes of Joel Gertner

The fact that this man is not in the new ECW is a crime. My god that was funny as hell.

That music video was insane. A coked up Vince and Piper, Missing Link, Barry Windham, Terry funk and Meatloaf makes that the best video ever.

Some more clips i found on that goldmine called youtube. Vince can't take this shit down:

Randy Savage vs Dutch Mantell from 1984 feud highlights. Savage is Crazy in a coked up rage here.

If you need any more proof that Randy Savage is on cocaine, here it is. Savage goes off on a rant on Ron Garvin, his manager and One Man Gang. He cries during the whole thing.

A really funny Miss Macho Man angle from 1981 ICW.

Austin's road to Wrestlemania video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qkEzRswFjs

Warning: After watching this, you may not be able to enjoy the current wrestling product anymore.

Watch it. Now, before it's taken down. My god I always forget how good that build-up was. In the main event/upper mid scene, the WWF did absolutely nothing wrong from about Summerslam 97 to Royal Rumble 99.

As much as I hate Michaels, that ring pyschology where he had Austin tie up was exceptional. Not just the "this is it", but actually shoving the belt in his face? Brilliant.

Just so you guys know, now that Vince is pissing his pants over youtube and most of the stuff is gone, there is another site with tons of wrestling videos on it. I don't want to post it here because WWE has people reading the board, and they would then take their shit off that site. But I'll pm it to you if anyone's interested. I just watched the first raw of 1998 and WWF In Your House "A Cold Day in Hell" on it. It's essentially the same as youtube, with streaming video, only it's smaller right now.

Just so you guys know, now that Vince is pissing his pants over youtube and most of the stuff is gone, there is another site with tons of wrestling videos on it. I don't want to post it here because WWE has people reading the board, and they would then take their shit off that site. But I'll pm it to you if anyone's interested. I just watched the first raw of 1998 and WWF In Your House "A Cold Day in Hell" on it. It's essentially the same as youtube, with streaming video, only it's smaller right now.

WWE has people reading this board and reporting back?

Guest Human Highlight Reel

.....Push Benjamin!

.....Push Benjamin!

Also, don't forget that Vince likes to do the exact opposite of what people on messageboards want

Austin's road to Wrestlemania video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qkEzRswFjs

Warning: After watching this, you may not be able to enjoy the current wrestling product anymore.

Watch it. Now, before it's taken down. My god I always forget how good that build-up was. In the main event/upper mid scene, the WWF did absolutely nothing wrong from about Summerslam 97 to Royal Rumble 99.

As much as I hate Michaels, that ring pyschology where he had Austin tie up was exceptional. Not just the "this is it", but actually shoving the belt in his face? Brilliant.

great video, I think I actually have this on tape cuz they showed it on the wm 14 free for all