TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanhalen

The Youtube Thread

Holy shit who was that diving onto La Parka then flying into the crowd? I've never seen that.

Holy shit who was that diving onto La Parka then flying into the crowd? I've never seen that.

To me it looked like it was Psychosis, although I also thought it could've been Super Calo on first take.

I also thought it was psychosis as well but couldn't really tell.

I totally :wub: Victoria so here's the best retirement vid for her I've seen. Not big on the song and wish there was a bit more Heel-era love but oh well. I'd do my own vid but just don't have the patience atm.

The Great Muta and his son Akebono (conceived when Muta misted Yin-ling) take on Kawada and his dad.

So, yeah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUl48zP0eUs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAZHMkSfysk

MOTY.

You can't beat Muta (The demon) dragging Esperanza (The Cyborg) to hell in order to save his son (Bono-chan).

Whether you like Taker or not- you have to admit that was pretty awesome.

I was going to indy shows a lot in that time period (late '01/early '02) and idiots were saying "WHAT?" during promos during those shows. Didn't get the phenomenon at all.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Undertaker's secret is revealed.

Damn, I remember that crazy bitch attacking him and the camera showing it for a lot longer than they should have. LOL at Creature of the Night.

Paul Bearer was fucking hilarious. He's one of the funniest people ever to me.

Undertaker's secret is revealed.

Damn, I remember that crazy bitch attacking him and the camera showing it for a lot longer than they should have. LOL at Creature of the Night.

Paul Bearer was fucking hilarious. He's one of the funniest people ever to me.

You want hilarity? You got it.