TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Damaramu

Pros vs. Joes.

This show was an interesting concept but none of these douchebags were equipped to handle the pros at all.

The part where they tried to wrestle Goldberg and outrebound Rodman were the saddest.

Did they have any boxer or MMA guy on the show? I'd watch it for the inevitable ass kicking that would ensue.

I watched it. I loved that the guy who claims to be a "pro athlete trapped in a postal worker's body" had what was easily the most pathetic showing.

Jerry Rice burning them for TD after TD was the best part to me, especially since he was obviously going at only 3/4 speed or so. I also enjoyed some of the really pathetic throws to first from third base. Total rag arms.

I would like to try to go one on one with a NBA-er. I know from personal experience that I can score on them, but I don't think I could stop anyone.

Fun Fact: Ripper was up 6-3 in a game of 12 with Dominique Wilkins until Dominique decided to stop bullshitting and backed me down and won the game 12-6. Okay, so he was retired for like 4 years when I played him...fuck yall. That was Nique.

I would like to try to go one on one with a NBA-er. I know from personal experience that I can score on them, but I don't think I could stop anyone.

Fun Fact: Ripper was up 6-3 in a game of 12 with Dominique Wilkins until Dominique decided to stop bullshitting and backed me down and won the game 12-6. Okay, so he was retired for like 4 years when I played him...fuck yall. That was Nique.

there's no doubt in my mind a 40+ Dominique Wilkins would school most of us in a straight up one on one.

Shoot I was playing David Wood (ex-Rocket scrub) 1-on-1 in high school and he kicked my ass. He gave me a 5 point head start on a game to 10 by 1s and 2s, then proceeded to demolish me. A 6-9 guy who could shoot HS 3 pointers all day vs a 6'2" guy who played football a helluva lot better than he played basketball. Plus his release point was so high, I couldn't get to his shot (and this was back when I could still jump). I think he beat me 10-8 because I managed to take him off the dribble on one possession then hit a miracle 2 pointer. Everyone got a good laugh at it, but I got him back when he tied a $100 bill about halfway up the net and said that anyone who could touch it could take it. I grabbed it and took off running. I still think I got the better end of that deal.

I can't wait until they have to hit Jenny Finch. You know they'll think "man she's just a girl! this'll be easy!" and then they'' strike out looking.

there's no doubt in my mind a 40+ Dominique Wilkins would school most of us in a straight up one on one.

Also... I doubt I could get a point off Wilkins even if he let me, so good on ya.

Anyways, fun show, liked it the first time around when it was called "Beg, Borrow and Deal" and then modified into "I'd Do Anything". Like "King of Vegas", "MXC" and "Oblivious", it's a good show that I'll watch to but won't go out of my way to see it.

Guest Princess Leena
I can't wait until they have to hit Jenny Finch. You know they'll think "man she's just a girl! this'll be easy!" and then they'' strike out looking.

Then they would be stupid. Softball is evil. Pitchers are too close to see the ball. :P

I want to face pro tennis players in this.

Then they would be stupid. Softball is evil. Pitchers are too close to see the ball. :P

Unfortuantely Cat Osterman is still in college. I think she's better than Finch(she has the same velocity but better ball movement) so I'd love to see her throw some chumps out.

This sounds like an interesting concept... When and Where is this show?

I think it's on Spike, but I don't know when.

Fun Fact: Ripper was up 6-3...

Considering Wilkins wasn't known for his "d" I could score a bucket or two on him...

...while he was taking a bathroom break.

Guest Princess Leena

I want to go one on two with Seles and Hingis, as long as we're dreaming...

Sadly, I think I'd beat Seles today... she can barely move with her foot problems. :(

Unfortuantely Cat Osterman is still in college. I think she's better than Finch(she has the same velocity but better ball movement) so I'd love to see her throw some chumps out.

And she's hotter. Softball pitchers are an untapped source of hotties. But, then again, I love tall girls.

Nothing against Cat, but she is too predictable. Great pitcher, but she only has two pitches, curve ball and a wicked raise ball. You can tell when she will throw them and all you have to do is lay off them. I have little respect for her as a person because I have seen first hand how she conducts herself on the field. I respect her as a pitcher, but that's about it. I'd like to try and hit off Finch more than Cat...only because I've hit off her, it's not hard to do you just have to know what she is gonna do.

I want to go one on two with Seles and Hingis, as long as we're dreaming...

Sadly, I think I'd beat Seles today... she can barely move with her foot problems. :(

Who said anything about playing tennis?

*snip*

And she's hotter. Softball pitchers are an untapped source of hotties. But, then again, I love tall girls.

I'd watch Leena vs. Seles if it was on ESPN.

And count me in for loving softball players. There's that cute goth girl on Cal (I think it was Cal) that was awesome in the NCAA tournament last year. And that cute 3rd base'man', Galindo I think her last name was. Exception to this rule: Jennie Finch, who seemingly has to wear a month's worth of make-up just to look half-way attractive. Teh 0verrated, sez I.

They should have an event that you have to try and sack a QB while trying to get by the Fridge.
Seeing as the Fridge was a Defensive Tackle, and has lost any ability to move laterally due to his girth, it'd be pretty easy to get past him. Tackling a QB of any size, though, might prove difficult.

Guest Vitamin X
They should have an event that you have to try and sack a QB while trying to get by the Fridge.
Seeing as the Fridge was a Defensive Tackle, and has lost any ability to move laterally due to his girth, it'd be pretty easy to get past him. Tackling a QB of any size, though, might prove difficult.

I picked off and sacked Kyle Boller twice in one game back in high school. We still lost the game on a bullshit P.I. call, but my point remains. Not that hard.

Then again, it is Kyle Boller.

This show is the funniest I have seen in years. These guys are about the scrubbiest amateurs, and listening to them talking shit and then being forced to eat it made me laugh constantly.. Oh sure they get theirs here and there (read: rarely), but the rest of the time they just got flat-out dominated.

The best was them trying to wrestle Goldberg, by far. Even if he isn't completely in wrestling shape, he is still a fucking mountain of a man... jesus.

And he can golf. Who knew???!

"Take that, BITCH!"

By the way, is he and Mike related?

This show is the funniest I have seen in years. These guys are about the scrubbiest amateurs, and listening to them talking shit and then being forced to eat it made me laugh constantly.. Oh sure they get theirs here and there (read: rarely), but the rest of the time they just got flat-out dominated.

The best was them trying to wrestle Goldberg, by far. Even if he isn't completely in wrestling shape, he is still a fucking mountain of a man... jesus.

Yeah, the 5'7" guy who eventually won the day had no chance whatsoever against Bill. It was like watching MXC when the woman goes up against a sumo wrestler.

Sapp damn near broke the guy with the bad ribs in half. That kick lifted him 6 inches off the mat and threw him halfway across the ring.

Then when the bell rang he was all goofy, Japanese commercials Bob Sapp again.

Damn I missed the Sapp one.

The only thing I've seen this season was the one with Kurt Angle. Of course Angle was in full character mode trying to pick fights with everyone.