TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
spman

Are we currently witnessing the complete and total decay of society?

Shit, I don't know. I always get cartons of regular orange juice, no pulp. Can't stand that grovestand variety, it's like drinking vomit. Also, that calcium-fortified orange juice is gross too. There's a bitter aftertaste, kind of like when you drink it after you brush your teeth, but not NEARLY as bad.

So......yeah. Orange juice.

I agree on all of your points. I usually have to buy the cheap store brand though on account of how I'm poor. I was wondering if I could get some cheap, good OJ out of that concentrate stuff.

I am suprised that anyone could drink the concentrate and not go into diabetic shock. And he called that UNsweetend....jeebus.

By the way, orange juice and store brand products are both better things to talk about than this stupid ass "the world sucks" thread. Yet another thread that pops up every year and they always suck ass.

And the Archer Farms brand they sell at Super Target kicks all types of ass.

Rolling back to earlier posts a little...

What's wrong with 2 bedroom apt for $700.00? I'd kill for that. Right now, I live in a 2 bedroom, 820 sq ft. apartment in East Oakland/San Leandro in the Bay Area and pay $1095 a month. You don't know crime until you've lived in East fuckin Oakland.

You have it nice.

Even down here in the cracker-ass South, $700 for two bedrooms is a sweeeeeeet deal. Even crappy one-roomers out in the boonies or in a shitty neighborhood usually go for at least $400.

What's wrong with 2 bedroom apt for $700.00? I'd kill for that. Right now, I live in a 2 bedroom, 820 sq ft. apartment in East Oakland/San Leandro in the Bay Area and pay $1095 a month. You don't know crime until you've lived in East fuckin Oakland.

You have it nice.

Hah. I pay $725 for a 1009 sq ft.

Bitch.

You have it nice.

Hah. I pay $725 for a 1009 sq ft.

Bitch.

Oh yeah, well I can score crack or smack less than a block down the street or watch warring Latino and Black street gangs get into it.

So yeah, I'm a pretty big bitch.

I pay for 625 for a 1 bedroom one other room that is called a bedroom but is too fucking small for a bed so it is a office, 1000 sq ft apartment in a good neighborhood in Atlanta.

They fucked up when I was supposed to move into the studio apartment and it wasn't ready and my lease was up with my old complex so they gave me this one at the same rate. I won't move again until I get a house.

I live in the East Bay too and I pay $1005/month for a one bedroom and my friends and family think I'm getting a great deal. I do have a fireplace and a shared garage, plus I live just two blocks from my job so I go home for lunch most days and I save a shit load on gas money. But rent is pretty fucked up out here.

I live in the East Bay too and I pay $1005/month for a one bedroom and my friends and family think I'm getting a great deal. I do have a fireplace and a shared garage, plus I live just two blocks from my job so I go home for lunch most days and I save a shit load on gas money. But rent is pretty fucked up out here.

I do save a ton on gas because I work in SF and take BART to work. My wife teaches at an elementary school less than half a mile away as well.

Have you ever actually run into the gangs? I moved to Montreal for school and I love the fact that I can walk home at night without worrying about any gangs or anything. I couldn't do that in Toronto, I always needed a ride.

I've never seen any gangs.

2 bedroom, $1295/month, no washer and dryer. Have to pay to wash my fucking clothes at the laundromat across the street. Beat that. I don't know how many sq. ft it is, but it isn't much.

Have you ever actually run into the gangs? I moved to Montreal for school and I love the fact that I can walk home at night without worrying about any gangs or anything. I couldn't do that in Toronto, I always needed a ride.

I've never seen any gangs.

Downtown Toronto is different from Scarborough, and Markham to a lesser extent.

Where I'm at, Latino gangs are the big deal where I live in San Leandro. Anyone who lives in Cali knows of the issues between Nortenos (XIV is their mark) and Sorenos (XIII would be their tagging) and those are the big gangs I've seen around my way. If I go farther east, I know there are a handful of Filipino gangs in Union City, but they aren't nearly the trouble that the Nortenos and Sorenos are.

Where I'm at, Latino gangs are the big deal where I live in San Leandro. Anyone who lives in Cali knows of the issues between Nortenos (XIV is their mark) and Sorenos (XIII would be their tagging) and those are the big gangs I've seen around my way. If I go farther east, I know there are a handful of Filipino gangs in Union City, but they aren't nearly the trouble that the Nortenos and Sorenos are.

I'm suprised these guys know Roman numerals.