TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MikeJordan23

WWE signs Shannon Moore

WWE just signed Shannon Moore today. He was not under a contract to TNA. You'd think by now you'd know the rules of the game.

- Dave Meltzer

I'm a bit surprised by this. I thought he signed some kinda TNA contract.

hope wwe give him a bigger push than that matt hardy V1 angle a few years back

I don't think they will, and I don't necessarly think they should either. Being Matt's valet was a perfect position for him. I'd rather him do that then do nothing. Maybe he could be Helm's partner in crime, if the cruiser division is going to be on Smackdown more often?

I don't think they will, and I don't necessarly think they should either. Being Matt's valet was a perfect position for him. I'd rather him do that then do nothing.

I agree. That was the most entertaining thing he's done since 3 Count.

This how thing reeks of idiocy.

TNA are idiots for not securing him to a contract, WWE are idiots for re-signing a guy in a lame attempt to hurt to TNA, and Shannon himself has to be the biggest idiot of them of them all for re-signing with a company that will do nothing with him.

Im wondering why WWE fire people left and right and then re-hire them. Palumbo, Haas and now Moore. Didnt Jamal also sign to come back to the promotion?

And I dont quite get why they sign Palumbo or Moore again. Im doubting they will do much with either man. That is if they dont savck Vito and makes Palumbo a FBI man again.

I can see it now CM Punk and Shannon Moore as the Princes of Punk with the Highlander theme song by Queen.

CM Punk = Conner McCloud

SM Punk = Shannon Moore

:lol:

I don't think they will, and I don't necessarly think they should either. Being Matt's valet was a perfect position for him. I'd rather him do that then do nothing.

I agree. That was the most entertaining thing he's done since 3 Count.

Oh please bring back 3 Count: Funny Gimmick and actually were the most entertaining part of nitro when they faced the Jung Dragons; really good, entertaining spotfests....much better than any match the cruiserweights have ever had in WWE.

TNA are idiots for not securing him to a contract, WWE are idiots for re-signing a guy in a lame attempt to hurt to TNA, and Shannon himself has to be the biggest idiot of them of them all for re-signing with a company that will do nothing with him.

Yeah, what a moron for signing a contract with WWE that will guarantee him a lot more money than what he was getting per appearance with TNA. Financial security is stupid, right?

Yeah, what a moron for signing a contract with WWE that will guarantee him a lot more money than what he was getting per appearance with TNA. Financial security is stupid, right?

What financial security will there be when they fire him a year later? Or the fact that with his low place on the card I doubt he'll be able to make the mid 5 figures and that's after you factor in travel and hotel.

Well, they will pay him for a couple of months. So he can take comfort in that anyway.

really good, entertaining spotfests....much better than any match the cruiserweights have ever had in WWE.

I liked those spotfests, but this is plain wrong. Rey/Matt Hardy, London/Noble 1 & 2, Akio/Chavo mini-series, Noble/Rey from Velocity, were all better than the spotfests.

Guest Princess Leena

With this signing, I'll be watching SD every week as well... in addition with Chucky Master C or whatever back on Raw.

Why fire him and then hire him again? They should have signed a better cruiserweight. First Chuck, now Moore, next hopefully Test. I don't mind Chuck, Moore is boring and Test is cool.

- Shannon Moore is expected to be sent to Deep South Wrestling now that he has signed with WWE. TNA had offered him a 26 date contract at $500 per show and assumed he would sign which is why they recently trademarked the "Prince of Punk" name. Moore used a third party to get a WWE deal for more money.

Credit: PWInsider.com

So does this mean he can't be the Prince of Punk in the WWE... well, if he ever makes it out of DSW.

I love it when WWE signs cruiserweights to get them away from TNA and do nothing with them. Welcome to internet Velocity Shannon!

Exactly!

Guest Samantha
next hopefully Test.

Funny you should say thay.

I like Shannon Moore but I think he's a idiot for resigning with a company that isn't even going to try and use him. He was much better off in TNA.

Guest Boobie

Hey he can tag with Jamie Noble, they could be the Tag Team of "The guys who gave up major on screen roles to be played on the internet"

PWTorch is reporting that Shannon Moore has NOT re-signed with WWE.

-Shannon Moore has not signed with WWE as of this evening according to sources with TNA and WWE. He is considering offers from both companies - neither of which are said to qualify as a "bidding war" - and expects to make a decision soon. Moore was offered a contract by TNA months ago, but never signed it. A revised contract was being drafted at the time he received word that WWE was interested in bringing him in. A WWE source says Moore will not be sent to the developmental system if signed but could be immediately re-teamed with Matt Hardy on Smackdown.

next hopefully Test.

Funny you should say thay.

I like Shannon Moore but I think he's a idiot for resigning with a company that isn't even going to try and use him. He was much better off in TNA.

The TNA deal was going to net him $13,000 a year. Even with indies, he'll barely make Trevor Murdoch money.

Although I do pray that Moore signs with WWE. If TNA offered him a little extra money, they'd then feel the need to do something with him.