TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Corey_Lazarus

Happy St. Patrick's Day

But its Friday night and st. patricks day. You have to go out. Only thing that could top it is if it was Saturday and st. patricks day

I probably would if I wasn't an old family guy these days.

St Patrick's Day is wicked overrated ... any holiday that encourages frat guys to hold theme parties should be banned.

I got into fights last year because I told people to stop partying b/c it wasn't their fucking holiday.

Heh. A drunk Irishman getting into fights on St. Patty's Day- I love being a stereotype.

Guest Princess Leena

St. Patrick's day was always one of my least favorite days in the year... especially with the amount of Irish people in WNY. I don't like driving knowing there's a decent chance a drunk will kill me.

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

I started drinking on Thursday night at 10 pm and stopped Saturday at 5 am. No sleep. Good Holiday.

Mine fucking sucked the nut. One of the busiest days at work in over two months (whenever the boss isn't in the office, all of our customers seem to call in last-minute orders that need to be done that day). I had to drive from Norfolk (where the offices are) to Woburn to Westwood to Canton in the morning (which is actually only about 3 hours or so altogether), then to Warwick and West Bridgewater back to the offices in the afternoon (barely made it in 3 hours). So work was lame, especially since we had to cut a grand total of 1500 feet of various forms of cable (Cat 5e Plenum, Cat 3 PVC, and various forms of fiber optics), and considering it takes about 15 minutes to cut 200 feet of Cat 5e 4-pair (which is pretty thin and runs quickly), it took about an hour and a half to get all of the cable cut.

Get home and jam out, which was good, and then go over my girlfriend's. Can't find a single party. DO YOU KNOW HOW RIDICULOUS IT IS TO NOT BE ABLE TO FIND A PARTY AROUND HERE? It's fucking Massachusetts, a predominantly Irish state. It's St. Patrick's Day, an Irish holiday. HOW ARE THERE NOT PARTIES?!

So me, Steph (my girlfriend), and her brother Jon spent all night eating delicious subs and watching The 40-Year Old Virgin. Not a total loss, especially since I got some great sex at the end (though I would've preferred great DRUNKEN sex, since sex always seems better when you're hammered).

Guest Princess Leena

I watched basketball. And wasted a couple hours with friends I hate. Boring.

We've got a guy at my work who is actually an English immigrant, so my joke at work Friday was that instead of just pretending we're Irish for St. Patrick's Day, we should pretend we're Northern Irish and a put bomb in his car.

...that's an amazing joke, actually.

And I think Wobourn is the town you speak of, genius. Might not be, but I'm pretty sure it is. It's a decent little town with a nice little industrial area, so it's likely (though I just named half of the towns in Massachusetts).

But its Friday night and st. patricks day. You haveto go out. Only thing that could top it is if it was Saturday and st. patricks day

OH NOES

I'll probably go out tonight, but more to check out a local band than get drunk. I'll drink, for sure, but I'm not going to be puking green beer later.

St Patrick's Day is wicked overrated ... any holiday that encourages frat guys to hold theme parties should be banned.

So, any day, ever?

I fucking love St. Patrick's Day, I love the color green, I love being 25% Irish, etc. Though last year I was in Ireland, so it can't top that. But I had a damn fun time last night and will continue the trend later.

I've always tried to shy away from drinking much on this day but I usually end up being dragged out to enjoy a few Guinness.