TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
spman

Crazy Iron Shiek Shoot Interview

I listened to it the other night. It is pretty crazy. He accuses Hogan of being a fag and randomly goes into crazy off-the-wall promos on Hogan, Nikolai, his ex-wife, etc.

Although I have to admit I laughed my ass off when he started talking about trying to get Wendi Richter in bed.

I like how he calls everyone a "gay" and a "fag," but he wants to go around fucking everyone in the ass. After breaking their back? Weird interview.

"Brian Blair, you are another faggot son of a bitch, no good lowlife...you are WORSE than Michael Jackson!"

This may be the most interesting shoot interview of all time, I really want to see the rest of it.

What did Brian Blair do to cross the Iron Sheik?

I believe he was a long time buddy of Hulk Hogan's and probably had some pull backstage as a result. There was most likely an incident related to this that sparked the hatred.

Guest Coffey

I don't think it needs to be said but I'm pretty sure Sheik is PLASTERED during this interview.

Guest Super Leather
This will never not be funny.

Cosigned. I was eating some chow mein while watching that and almost choked on it laughing. It would have been better if he'd said "PUT HIM IN THE CAMEL CLUTCH, BREAK HIS BACK, FUCK HIS ASS! CAMERAMAN, ZOOM!"

And what did Iron Shiek do to get on WWE's shitlist? I thought he was a Muslim that couldn't bite the hand that fed him, which was why he didn't break the leg of the big blonde Bengal tiger jabroni Hulk Hogan or something.

Guest Dean and Foam

The best line comes right at the end: "but besides that, everything was great." Best promo ever.

Guest hasbeen

Ran across him a few years ago and he was high/drunk or both but that was just, don't have the words.

I just downloaded this hour+ audio file, the 3/23/06 In This Corner show that includes an interview of The Iron Shiek, where they ask him about that YouTube clip. I haven't listened to it yet, so don't blame me if it sucks. I uploaded it to MegaUpload, so have at it:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T6W3H6EI

At the start they do say that it'll be about 15 minutes before Shiek will join them. They talk a little about WM, and other stuff before he is supposed to come on. They do describe John Cena in a funny way though, so maybe it isn't all bad.