TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iggymcfly

Taco Bell's Chicken Caesar burrito

Looks great in the commercial.

Tastes like a pound of tortilla filled with lettuce. The Caesar taste is indistinguishable.

Very strong recommendation to avoid.

Guest Vitamin X

I had one last night and enjoyed it. Maybe because they actually grilled the damn thing this time.

I usually despise Taco Bell, but there's no other option for Mexican fast food down here, unfortunately.

Guest Raiden

You know, I had a couple of these when they first came out a couple of years ago... they don't taste the same anymore...

Guest fanofcoils

Chicken caesar burrito? Too much charisma! Its about time Taco Bell has one of those but for some reason they don't have a chicken caesar taco or do they?

The Beef and Potato Burrito owns all others.

Seconded, but one of these I gotta get it with steak to recreate their old steak burrito belgrande thing from the early 90's

I would let the Beef Grilled Stuffed Burrito have me if it wanted. Whatever sauce it is that they put in those things is godly. I'm not a big fan of the Caesar Burrito though. I picked one up a couple years ago when I first remember them carrying them, and it was one of the dryest things ever. They put hardly any caesar sauce in the thing. It tasted like a dry tortilla shell stuffed with the dryest chicken imaginable.

1/2 lb. cheesey bean and rice burrito. $.99. That is all.

The Beef and Potato Burrito owns all others.

No.

$.99 any fast food= cheap fulfilling lunch.

If you have no regard to your health or taste, Jack in the Box has 2 tacos for $.99 right now. I wouldn't recommend that unless you are really, really fucking poor and really, really fucking hungry.

Guest Vitamin X

I've always loved Jack in the Box's two tacos for 99 cents.. They're really good tacos, too.

I'd spent many a time going there at 3 or 4 am and getting the two tacos for 99 cents and bacon cheese fries. JitB's burgers aren't really that great at all.

I've always loved Jack in the Box's two tacos for 99 cents.. They're really good tacos, too.

I'd spent many a time going there at 3 or 4 am and getting the two tacos for 99 cents and bacon cheese fries. JitB's burgers aren't really that great at all.

If you open it up it literally looks like cat food sprinkled with lettuce, lol, but hey I have had them on numerious 2AM trips to the Box.

$.99 any fast food= cheap fulfilling lunch.

If you have no regard to your health or taste, Jack in the Box has 2 tacos for $.99 right now. I wouldn't recommend that unless you are really, really fucking poor and really, really fucking hungry.

Well I labled it cheap AND fulfilling because I actually considered it good.

Other .99 Cent Items I consider good and not JUST cheap are......

Chicken Sandwhich - Jack & Mcdonalds

Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger - Jack in the Box

Double Chz - McD's

Sure health is ALWAYS thrown out the window with fast food, but we are talking strictly taste here, not health.

Ciabatta double bacon cheese burger is the best and lets not forget the large order of curly fries.