TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lei Tong

TUF 3: The Thread

Bisping looked great. His kicks and punches are so crisp. Looks like the best standup I've seen on TUF, by far.

He also had the killer instinct, when his opponent was bent over he landed a couple more nasty knees.

Very impressive the way he used hands, knees and kicks.

Seriously is Ken a child?

I hope Tito kills him dead. Buries him right there in the middle of the octagon.......and I don't even care for Tito!

Hey I remember someone saying that most people who know Tito say that how he was on TUF is how he is in real life. He's actually a really nice guy he just has a big mouth when you put a mic in front of him.

What was the Princess Bride reference?

Fucking Josh, I look forward to seeing him get killed once and for all.

"I'll most likely kill you in the morning."

Hey I remember someone saying that most people who know Tito say that how he was on TUF is how he is in real life. He's actually a really nice guy he just has a big mouth when you put a mic in front of him.

Probably me. Easily the coolest fighter I've ever met, and even people who hate him usually have nothing but good things to say about him, though usually followed by "..if only he didn't act like he does on camera."

Ed-Kendall should be awesome, but Haynes-Bisping will be Josh blowing up in the first 30 seconds followed by Bisping covering the front row in blood and blue hair dye.

Josh is 5'9 and cuts to get to 206 aka borderline obesity for his size. It's hard to take him seriously as a fighter with that layer of blubber spilling over the waistline of his shorts. Bisping might actually kill him if given the chance.

But seriously, Bisping and Kendall look like they can go somewhere in the UFC very quickly. They also seem like pretty cool, down to Earth guys (though Kendall lives in Hawaii, so what the hell can he be down about?)

Josh is going down to 170 after the finals.

So is he cutting off an arm or a leg to do that?

The undercard looks good for the final. Now I can't wait for the DVDs.

I wish I could have Tito as a personal trainer. 6 weeks with him and I'd be in mad shape if what Bisping says is true.

I have really become a fan of Bisping after this season. I hope he messes Haynes up badly.

But seriously, Bisping and Kendall look like they can go somewhere in the UFC very quickly. They also seem like pretty cool, down to Earth guys (though Kendall lives in Hawaii, so what the hell can he be down about?)

Well, he's from Maui - maybe he lived in Hana. Fucking pain in the ass to get anywhere else on the island from there.

Still, should Kendall not make it into the UFC, he'll make a pretty good living doing MMA shows in Hawaii. But from the pictures we've seen, it looks like Team DAGGER is now a subunit of Team Punishment.

So the undercard looks like this...

Keith Jardine Vs. Wilson Gouveia

Ross Pointon Vs. Rory Singer

Danny Abbadi Vs. Kalib Starnes

Luigi Fioravanti Vs. Solomon Hutcherson

Jesse Forbes Vs. Matt Hamill

Wes Combs Vs. Mike Nickels

I think Jardine will beat Wilson Ross knocks out Rory, Kalib destroys Danny, Solomon defeats Luigi, Matt makes Jesse submit, and I don't know who the fuck Wes Combs is.

Notice how Noah, Tait, and Kristian didnt get invited back. Mike Stine problay doesn't want to be an MMA fighter.

Mike Stine was invited back in the house, but the only time he was on camera was when he was kicking a microwave. I barely recognized him and had to think as to who the hell that was.

I think Luigi is too tough for Solomon, but we'll see. Wes Combs has been hyped up a lot, but he's beaten pure cans...so Nickels shouldn't be any different.

I hope Matt's been working on his submissions during the time off. If Tito has taken it upon himself to train Matt (and it sounded like he has based upon last night's shows) I imagine Matt will be in good hands.

Solomon Hutcherson went 0-1 on TUF 3, losing by knockout to Rory Singer. Hutcherson's opponent was originally announced this morning as being fellow TUF 1 cast member Mike Stine, but Stine had to pull out of the fight. Luigi Fioravanti has stepped up on extremely short notice to fight Hutcherson. Fioravanti lost to Chris Leben by unanimous decision on the UFC's live TV broadcast on April 6th, and then defeated Stephan Potvin by unanimous decision on the Apex Championship Fighting card just six days ago (June 10th).

I was wondering why Stine wasn't on. Also, this shows that Hutch should have the bigger advantage, as Luigi is taking the fight on short notice, though that didn't stop him from wrecking Potvin.

I can see the UFC try to make into a PPV in a year or so. They problay want to build them up as legit UFC fighters, although Bisping doesn't need it.

I honestly would love to see a Bisping-Griffin fight. That has Fight of the Year written all over it.

Wow watching TUF 1 after 3 is like night and day. I used to think 1 was awesome but honestly 3 is so much better. It's better without the homo challenges and the having to give up team members to make the challenges even.

And people having to fight repeatedly sucked too.

Hey did TUF 2 have stupid challenges with teams having to give up players? When is that coming out on DVD?