TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ChrisMWaters

OAO Post Mania 22 Raw Thread

Stole this from the LethalWrestling Boards

hhhkoksmall.jpg

I'm pretty sure we can expect Coach and Styles bantering over last night.

Styles: Hey Coach where were you last night?

Coach: Easy kid, you called one match

Honestly, if I wanted to watch sexual banter, I'd watch American Idol (and I'm comparing them to Seacrest and Simon, not Paula and Simon)

Where the Hell does Edge go from here? He keeps getting dicked around. Though, to his credit, he's stays over as one of the top heels.

Where the Hell does Edge go from here? He keeps getting dicked around. Though, to his credit, he's stays over as one of the top heels.

Perhaps a feud with RVD?

Last year's Mr. Money in the Bank vs. This Year's Mr. Money in the Bank

Probably killing time before they ship him to SD.

Technically, MNM were in the battle royal before the show. But yeah, they should have been on the PPV.

I asked this in the other thread, but I think it's relevant here: What do they do with Triple H this time? It's not good enough for him to come out and say "yeah, Cena, you got lucky this time, kid." He's done that the last three or four times he's done a major job. Maybe he can re-form Evolution or something (though that kind of goes against his current character).

He and HBK need to get back together. It's the only thing that would make wrestling interesting again.

Probably killing time before they ship him to SD.

From the sounds of the preview, it seemed like HBK and Edge might feud again... but that could have just been them trying to cover all the bases from the PPV.