Sign in to follow this  
Downhome

Randy Orton suspended by WWE for 60 days

22.jpg

044219_OrtonBotch.gif

From PWInsider:

RANDY ORTON SUSPENDED BY WWE

by Mike Johnson @ 5:35:00 PM on 4/4/2006

Although details are still sketchy at this time, PWInsider.com has learned that World Wrestling Entertainment has suspended Randy Orton for 60 days.

Hmmmmmmm...

The headline on Figure Four Weekly's site says he was suspended for unprofessional conduct.

Considering some of the stories I've heard from the lockerooms, he either did something really fucked up or there is a lot more to this than we may ever know.

PWI is saying unprofessional conduct.

He must have told Taker he would never job to him again. Since shitting in a woman's bag and everything else didn't even get him a decline in push.

Be nice to have more details cause just NOW punishing him for unprofessional conduct after all he did in the past makes zero sense to me.

Guest Dam(o)nYankees

I've been having a really shitty day, and this just put a huge smile on my face. Hopefully any future plans to put the belt on him have been nixed.

It'd have to be something that would be publically damaging because the typical stuff like causing fights, public drunkeness, shitting in bags didn't even get a slap on the hand. It'll be interesting to figure out what happned.

...When did Orton shit in someone's bag?

In early 2005, he shit in a bag owned by Lauren Jones (one of the 2004 DivaSearch losers who was signed by WWE anyways) and she quit the company because of it.

People got it wrong, Orton didn't shit in someone's bag. He doused someone's bag with water or something. The story got built up to where everyone now says he shit in the bag. Someone in the late 90's shit in Rena Mero's bag, which led to her quitting WWF.

Ranks up there with WM3 drawing 93,173 people as far as wresling mythology and lore.

Guest Dam(o)nYankees
People got it wrong, Orton didn't shit in someone's bag. He doused someone's bag with water or something. The story got built up to where everyone now says he shit in the bag. Someone in the late 90's shit in Rena Mero's bag, which led to her quitting WWF.

Ranks up there with WM3 drawing 93,173 people as far as wresling mythology and lore.

I thought he threw a drink on Amy Weber.

Nothing beats Scott Hall taking a dump in between two pieces of bread and making a sandwich for Sunny.

Guest Dam(o)nYankees
Now we know why Rey pinned Orton instead of Angle...

Not necessarily. The story of the feud led to Rey pinning Orton, and if he had done something by that point, would they have announced that he was the number one contender for Smackdown on friday?

That's wrong too. That was Edge.

Amy Weber quit because when WWE went to Japan in February 2005, someone got a hold of a local strip club flyer which was using her picture on it. Someone tacked it up in the the dressing room and she was harassed so much over it, she quit.

Guest Dam(o)nYankees
I think that might have been Edge actually...

EDIT: Regarding the Amy Webber thing.

I actually heard both of them did something.

EDIT: DA corrected me.

People got it wrong, Orton didn't shit in someone's bag. He doused someone's bag with water or something. The story got built up to where everyone now says he shit in the bag.

Feces is far more interesting though

Orton did something with one of the first Diva Search contest contestants who was retained (name escapes me) where he was trying to hit on one of them, they said they didn't know who he was and asked him if he was from Canada.

That's when he delivered the infamous "I hate Canada and I hate you" line.