TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. S£im Citrus

Lockdown comments

Guest The Satanic Angel

And before that happened, were both JJ Johnson and Maddix set to wrestle Wes at Battleground?

Megan was acting? Despicable. What about Amy?

I got shivers while I read the end of Blank v. Stephens.

Awesome.

Would've put something more productive together if it weren't for two unfinished projects and two tests. Sorry. School sucks right before spring break because they want to fuck us over as much as possible.

I'll be off for a few days and hope to make some sort of come back effort after 2 no shows and one rushed 3 line match.

I'll have comments tuesday when I get back from PA, though I'm sure they'll be obsolete. Spring Break should be catch up, I haven't been able to read a show since AfterShoXXXXXxxXXx

I'm thinking that Landon vs Johnson for the World Title, the vacant World Title, is going to be some good shit.

I also think that kudos should go to Muzz, believe it or not. Yes, he's vacated the title with no chance for built to the PPV. BUT, he did so in a way that fits with his character, and makes sense. Instead of no-showing the main event of a PPV he bows out early which at least gives us a competitive match. And one day, maybe he'll become World Champion when he actually has time to write :)

As for my match, given that Bruce is so much bigger and tougher than Amy that was the only way I could figure that she could beat him in that environment, and Sarah had offered Sean's services. I will however say this; that was the hardest work I've put into a match for a LONG time, probably since Toxxic vs Pretzler at Ground Zero last year. The amount of effort I put in to try and drag a boring, run-of-the-mill brawl up to a decent level just by writing the prose better was... draining. And Bruce, the only reason I had to do that was because I knew that you could more than likely pull out a much better actual match than me in that environment.

I also want to know what Zyon is smoking, cos I swear his matches get weirder every time.

Well, Spike obviously no-showed if he lost to the prematch handshake.

Next time I get asked to come into work when I'm supposed to be off and I have a match due, work can go fuck itself.

Actually, I wrote 1500 words of chain wrestling...

Which would have won...

If Janus would have told me you had me tap to a handshake...

...Well, this teaches me something about sending in something no matter what.

I tried to put it over as a smart move, if it helps. And I didn't destroy you into a million tiny pieces like Manson did that one time when you were top contender.

But yeah, I literally had a 30-minute lunch break to write something and send it in.

Not the case, Manson. I simply did not have time or motivation this week, and this helps my angle going into Battleground. No blame should be placed on you, although I wish I'd told you to scrap something together so you'd blow Jimmy up or something.

I'd have blown up Doomstroyer, for the record, just so I could have him reform immediately afterwards and no-sell death. He reminds me of T-1000 for some reason.

Toxx this particuliar match was weird (horrible) because I wrote it all in like a few hours. Notice the incredibly rushed...everything. So yeah school kicked my ass this week.

Speaking of which I have two tests to study for (Akira take note).

As for my match, given that Bruce is so much bigger and tougher than Amy that was the only way I could figure that she could beat him in that environment, and Sarah had offered Sean's services. I will however say this; that was the hardest work I've put into a match for a LONG time, probably since Toxxic vs Pretzler at Ground Zero last year. The amount of effort I put in to try and drag a boring, run-of-the-mill brawl up to a decent level just by writing the prose better was... draining. And Bruce, the only reason I had to do that was because I knew that you could more than likely pull out a much better actual match than me in that environment.
I could tell it was frigging awesome, can't say you didn't earn that one by hook, crook and Sean Davis *thumbs up*

I'm gonna have to regroup, deal with IL and then come back atcha after the PPV

Fly in the ointment time - a 1 match "tournament" just doesn't sound appealing to me make it at least 4 or 8 and have some actual build to it instead of slapping a guy who's not actually put in a match in forever and a guy who's half of the tag-team champions in there to settle it.

Just my take on it.

Fly in the ointment time - a 1 match "tournament" just doesn't sound appealing to me make it at least 4 or 8 and have some actual build to it instead of slapping a guy who's not actually put in a match in forever and a guy who's half of the tag-team champions in there to settle it.
And what four or eight guys would you put in it?

Himself, of course, with Myers, Ced, and Von Dierch.

Of course, he'd drag it out until Genesis...XIV

Yes because the comment was made out of self promotion reasons yes and not because I thought that it'd make the title look stronger or be better for the federation as a whole - cause I'm that kind of self-serving git instead of thinking of the federation.

And heavens forbid I actually have some storylines that go beyond a short 2 week story, some of us have an attention span that goes beyond that.

Yes because the comment was made out of self promotion reasons yes and not because I thought that it'd make the title look stronger or be better for the federation as a whole - cause I'm that kind of self-serving git instead of thinking of the federation.

And heavens forbid I actually have some storylines that go beyond a short 2 week story, some of us have an attention span that goes beyond that.

Ah, but your mother.

I have to agree with the suggestion that with one show until the PPV, a tournament would be pointless as we already have two contenders who've been granted World Title matches.

However, I don't think Bruce made his suggestion with himself in mind.

Actually Bruce, I'm pro-World Heavyweight Title tournament... I'm just anti-having anything to do with it. That's why I asked what four to eight guys you had in mind; because I was afraid you were going to say WC...

Actually Bruce, I'm pro-World Heavyweight Title tournament... I'm just anti-having anything to do with it. That's why I asked what four to eight guys you had in mind; because I was afraid you were going to say WC...
Well to avoid the vacating of another title I wasn't actually thinking champions would compete - there are still 4/8 people around to make it work.

Mike: PPV soon is actually one of the things that makes me suggest a tournament instead - a rushed world title match with no build up doesn't do much for me as a PPV main event, which is why I'd rather see a tournament

With or without me in it - I'm looking at the bigger picture here.

Oh and in conclusion

my mother could whoop your mother little girl B-)

LOL no matter how awesome a rabbit you pull out, even if it takes over the entire show - it's still just 1 show before the PPV

I've been building the feud with Toxxic for 1 YEAR Bruce. 1 Year. Call me when you get that far, buddy.

Me and JJ have pre-existing history too so it's not like we only meet for the first time one show before a PPV.

It was supposed to be JJ and Wes and I PMed him (Muzz) as well, but too late. When Wes decided to drop the belt, he had two people who'd PMed him about doing something at Battleground, so hey presto he dropped the belt in order to avoid a no-show win in a PPV main event.

A tournament would have been impossible because tournaments in the SWF suck. They disrupt storylines, they have to be dragged out over time, they include people who don't want to be in.

Thank you.

Sign in to follow this