TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BUTT

HEY Bob Barron

What's the deal with this High School Musical thing that's so popular these days? I figure you would know because you seem to like that sort of thing and probably own, or at least have downloaded, the soundtrack.

I like you Bob.

I haven't seen it.

I remember wanting to catch it when it aired on Family Channel Canada, but had to go assist at the school paper.

If it's on the Disney Channel, I'll try to watch again

What's the deal with this High School Musical thing that's so popular these days?

HEY Mr Zsasz

I'm hurt by that comparison.

I don't get the OLN network anyway so I kinda have to.

If you live in Canada, all you need is CBC and TSN. Or just CBC, I don't know how it works.

"High School Musical" was a movie that can pick you up and make you "dance". The songs were great especially "Get your head in the game". With some dance moves, the movie also added great humor,"love",and for those jocks out there BASKETBALL! The actors rocked the stage and just made the movie a teen can watch and who knows maybe one or two can relate to "Troy"(Zac Efron),"Gabriella"(Vannesa Anne Hudgens),or even "Sharpay"(Ashley Tisdale). Disney has proved itself once again as the movie magnet! Like other movies "Right on Track", "Go Figure", "High School Musical" is a great movie which you can sit with family or with friends and enjoy and you never know when you might be singing along!

Guest CWMwasmurdered

I don't get the OLN network anyway so I kinda have to.

If you live in Canada, all you need is CBC and TSN. Or just CBC, I don't know how it works.

There are plenty of other channels that carry hockey games.

Guest Vitamin X
"High School Musical" was a movie that can pick you up and make you "dance". The songs were great especially "Get your head in the game". With some dance moves, the movie also added great humor,"love",and for those jocks out there BASKETBALL! The actors rocked the stage and just made the movie a teen can watch and who knows maybe one or two can relate to "Troy"(Zac Efron),"Gabriella"(Vannesa Anne Hudgens),or even "Sharpay"(Ashley Tisdale). Disney has proved itself once again as the movie magnet! Like other movies "Right on Track", "Go Figure", "High School Musical" is a great movie which you can sit with family or with friends and enjoy and you never know when you might be singing along!

True story, Ashley Tisdale is one of my best friends' ex-girlfriends back in California. It was through her little circle of actress friends that I met the blonde girl from 8 Simple Rules (Kaley Cuoco, who went on a date with my other good friend.. and for some reason HE turned HER down) and the redhead girl from Grounded for Life.

Ashley was a numbheaded psycho as well. Rumor had it she made my friend wear a condom for simple making out sessions.

I like Bob Barron. He's such an unforgivable tool, but so am I.His love of Hilary Duff over Scarlett "the most hottest, pneumatic, boobiest enormous jumblies, and can act the socks off everyone" Johannsenn. Will always be a mystery. A SEXY mystery.

HEY Bob Barron, where the fuck is your SNL review for this week!?!?!?!?

I've been unbelieveably busy since Saturday, I will have it up tomorrow.

And K- I became a Scarlett convert after seeing Match Point. She was that movie.

Says generic bald guy with goatee.

Guys on this board aren't proclaiming my hotness to no end and fapping over me

As far as I know

Slayer - may have had guys here fapping over him since 2003