TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dangerous A

TSM 2006 NBA Playoffs thread

If Chandler plays the next game, that was a ridiculous amount of time he spent on the floor writhing in pain. It looks like both # 2 seeds might just get KO'd in the first round at this rate.

Guest Kobe24KGold

All the calls going Phoenix's way.

Odom and Kobe with 2 fouls apiece. Something tells me the NBA doesn't want it's MVP to go out in the first round...

You know, for whatever reason, I liked Kobe a lot better when he had that mini fro. I'm not sure why.

This is my contribution to the thread.

Odom and Kobe with 2 fouls apiece. Something tells me the NBA doesn't want it's MVP to go out in the first round...

Oh stop it. This game is being called tight on both ends because of the physical nature of the last game. Barbosa, Marion, and Bell all have 2-3 fouls a piece on really ticky tacky stuff. its being called like games 1-2 were called.

Oh stop it. This game is being called tight on both ends because of the physical nature of the last game. Barbosa, Marion, and Bell all have 2-3 fouls a piece on really ticky tacky stuff. its being called like games 1-2 were called.

This is very true. The officiating all around this post-season has been really tight, I think. Especially techs/flagrants which the refs seem to hand out like candy.

What would the world have to come to in order to see ref bias against the Lakers?

I didn't catch the Bulls game. was there some incident or something with the Heat in a timeout late in the game? I'm seeing references to it on another board.

Wade and Payton got into a verbal spat before halftime and it carried over to a time-out where they were talking shit to one another and then the whole team began yelling at each other

The Suns deserved to win this game, but what the fuck were the Lakers doing in the last 30 seconds or so? When you're down 4 and the clock is off why are you going for a steal? The fact Thomas got a look at a 3 when they were down 1 was also inexcusable. The Lakers need to win Game 5 or they won't have a chance to win the series.

Guest Smues

Have I mentioned lately how much I really fucking hate the Lakers? No? Well I do. Fuck you Kobe.

Was that a clean strip?

Absolutely. Nash didn't complain at all, and you know he would have. If anything Bell or Diaw (not sure which it was honestly) could have been called for a body bump on Kobe on that play. Walton got away with one on the lob, so it evened out in the end.

EVEN? Luke held the guy back so he couldn't complete the lob. You are comparing that to a post shot kinda bump?

The Nash strip was definately clean though.

Have I mentioned lately how much I really fucking hate the Lakers? No? Well I do. Fuck you Kobe.

You do know that round 2 was predestined to be Lakers vs Clippers in the battle for the courtside celebrities.

EVEN? Luke held the guy back so he couldn't complete the lob. You are comparing that to a post shot kinda bump?

The Nash strip was definately clean though.

Yes, if Kobe gets the continuation and hits the free throw you lose. If Walton is called for the foul and Jones makes one of 2, the Lakers lose. The way it turned out the game doesn't end on a touchy foul, and is thus even.

THere is no way you are comparing the contact that happens on every play in the NBA to holding the guy by the arm as he is going for a lob. No way.

Not after the refs made such a stink about how they were going to call the game the same way at the end of a game as they do during the game after that Indiana/Nets game. No way you are comparing the two.

Guest NYankees

I am not even Suns fan and I am disgusted. What a bunch of bullshit going on in LA.

Guest Smues

And there's the shot of Kobe screaming like a monkey that'll be on ESPN's front page in no time.