TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest NYankees

Comments that which don't warrant a thread

I refuse to give it its own post, but what is all of the pop culture hoopla about this fucking Chocolate Rain shit?

If you havent heard or seen this crap in a can, here ya go.

http://video.aol.com/categorytemplates/3178

I saw the guy on Jimmy Kimmel Live a couple nights ago. I didn't get why it was supposed to be funny or entertaining. Yeah he's got a weird voice, so what?

After finally agreeing to go see DH4, I can honestly say that it was without a doubt the most BORING Die Hard film made. I thought two had some over the top wacky and really bad dialogue but boy oh boy did the fourth one find a way to enter new levels.

Even with cursing, the film would have been horrible so that wouldn't have helped. The acting of the lead villain was horrid, Maggie Q wasn't in the film long enough although she had one of the better though incredibly unbelievable death scenes, and Justin Long might have been the worse sidekick in the history of cinema. The whole scene with the mac truck and the jet was hilariously bad and couldn't have been more silly if it tried. Lousy script, boring plot, and lazy worthless villain equals horrible film.

I'm glad we only spent 6 bucks total, anymore and I would have been pissed.

Is it confirmed that Maya Rudolph is gone from SNL? That would make the show 10x more enjoyable. Especially after seeing that awful National Anthem sketch on the rerun tonight.

No but it's pretty much a given. I think she wants to stay on but I'm pretty sure Horatio Sanz did too and they finally canned him last year.

It's Maya's decision whether she wants to come back since Lorne will never fire anyone unless he's forced by the network or it's Rob Riggle.

Not sure whether she has made that decision yet, though she came close to leaving last year as well

So, Mary-Kate Olson making out with Ben Kingsley is one of the weirder things to hit Hollywood in a while, right?

What? When was this?

Here ya go.

Favorite quote from this:

Olsen, who rose to fame on TV's "Full House," was last seen on the big screen opposite her sister, Ashley, in 2004's "New York Minute."

Kingsley's film credits also include "House of Sand and Fog" and "Schindler's List."

So... I'm watching the CW (Houston 39) and after some commercial about "Reaper".. some new show directed by Kevin Smith.. they do a quick blurb from their weather center for the upcoming 9pm news. Yeah, big deal... dudes name is:

Casanova Nurse.

Seriously...fuckin' seriously. I...yeah, don't know what else to really say.

Guest Smues

Get on the highway out of the airport in Atlanta and what do I see? The "just like, it's just like, a mini, mall" guy on a billboard advertising some e-bay type site. And it even says in the corner "It's just like a mini-mall"

The world is going insane.

aka the best thing from my childhood nobody remembers. I'd kill to see a movie.

It seems like I've seen trailers for that and Fanboys for like two years. Probably because they were supposed to come out two years ago.

Yeah when is that coming out?

Trailer for the new Sensational Spider-Man cartoon. Bit too Jap for my liking but it does a good job of teasing the villains:

Click me please

It seems like I've seen trailers for that and Fanboys for like two years. Probably because they were supposed to come out two years ago.

Yeah when is that coming out?

Trailer for the new Sensational Spider-Man cartoon. Bit too Jap for my liking but it does a good job of teasing the villains:

Click me please

I didn't think it had a real Japanese feel, but it did have a certain style that was odd. Like Krypto the Superdog stylistically, I don't know if I care for the look overall.

I bought the house season 3 dvd (even thiugh I never di get season2 after guying season 1) just to rewatch last year before the new season starts. the first episdoe of last year is still great, with House distracting Cameron and running away (after saying youre forgetting I can do this now -with his leg not in pain)

can't wait for season 3 (Im gonna start the thread soon if no one else does)

Trippy teaser trailer for "The Signal", which deals with a signal (duh) transmitted from cell phones, tv, and radio that causes people to turn into maniacal killers. Advanced word is that it is a great horror flick. It should be getting a limited theatrical release on either October or December. I really want to see this one.

Guest Smues

I picked up Southpark Season 10 today. Great season, but holy mother fuck am I getting sick of how many fucking ads they put on the first disc. I swear it gets longer every season, and I lost count of how many times I had to hit chapter skip to get through them all on season 10. Yeah because I didn't just plunk down 32.99 for your damn dvds. Thanks Comedy Central.