TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
haVoc

Lockdown Spoiler

Lo Ki is backstage at Universal Studios and is slated to be Christopher Daniels Opponent this evening.

Credit: PWinsider.com/411Mania

Since it's a spoiler thread

Sources have stated that Billy Kidman has just signed a deal with TNA. He'll debut tonight at Lockdown

More details as soon as possible.

PWTorch.com

Guest CWMwasmurdered

Low Ki is great news. Kidman's not great but he'd make a decent tag partner for someone who can do the talking.

OMG! KI~! VS JOE~! VS AJ~! VS FALLEN ANGEL~!!!

Why doesn't this company just sign everyone who's ever worked ROH and be done with it?

So TNA brings in Lo Ki (FINALLY!) and Kidman tonight?

Hey, consider me interested in seeing how this ppv turns out tonight, alot more than before. Still getting this (and trying to watch this horrible canned pre-show they are doing right now) regardless though.

Why doesn't this company just sign everyone who's ever worked ROH and be done with it?

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Wonder why Kidman didnt debut?

Is it becuase he sucks?

He didn't used to... but that was then, this is now, and "now" means Chase Stevens taking the move Kidman made famous and doing it off the top of a cage.

It is.

Why would I want to watch Austin Aries in TNA when I can watch him have better matches and get better storylines or feuds in ROH? Ditto Shelley. Ditto Strong. Ditto Homicide. Argueably, ditto Joe.

If they're bringing in ROH guys, they need to book them favourably to their booking in ROH. Else, you might as well buy a ROH DVD. They've got a limited enough amount of TV time as it is, without padding the roster with guys just because they're popular elsewhere and doing little with them, when they could use the T.V time to push wrestlers ROH don't have like Killings, Sabin, Skipper and (now) Lethal. Otherwise, you might as well just watch ROH.

It is.

Why would I want to watch Austin Aries in TNA when I can watch him have better matches and get better storylines or feuds in ROH? Ditto Shelley. Ditto Strong. Ditto Homicide. Argueably, ditto Joe.

If they're bringing in ROH guys, they need to book them favourably to their booking in ROH. Else, you might as well buy a ROH DVD. They've got a limited enough amount of TV time as it is, without padding the roster with guys just because they're popular elsewhere and doing little with them, when they could use the T.V time to push wrestlers ROH don't have like Killings, Sabin, Skipper and (now) Lethal. Otherwise, you might as well just watch ROH.

I have no problem with the ROH workers getting more money and more exposure. The purpose for TNA is to use the best talent available in the world, alot of those guys happen to work for ROH as well.

I still like Kidman. Or at least hope for the best for him. His matches and the whole of the cruiser division in 1998/1999 WCW is what got me back into wrestling. I want him to drop the weight he gained in WWE and get healthy. The bigger problem is his act is passe. What he did in WCW was different and new, when he got to WWE it was tired, especially as he lost what little look he had, and now you can find a rash of indy workers who can do the same stuff better, are willing to go further and are younger.