TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Frankie Williams

Video of Johnny Jeter getting initiated at a hotel

Guest Coffey

Oh man, I don't know if I'm happy or sad that I don't have any three-hundred pound samoan friends. HA-HA!

Guest Fook

Wrestlers swear a lot.

As far as initiation goes, looks like the Raw initiation of having the shit chopped out of you is more appealing than the Smackdown initiation of anal rape.

who else was in that video I saw umaga, Cena, Carlito and???

Off-topic, Who in the hell is that girl in your avatar? I like it.

Alizee, french pop star...don't care for her music, but I do care for looking at her.

Yeah, the avatar makes me have to read BL's posts quickly, otherwise my coworkers will think I'm mesmorized by the avatar. :D

haha I've been meaning to change it, I just never think about it.

Guest Deputy Marshall

That particular initiation actually doesn't look too bad. Hell, I'd rather have a 300-pound Samoan chop me six times than have a house show match with Bob Holly.

That being said, I wonder if there'll be any punishment handed out for this. Like I said, it's not a particularly bad initiation, but I'm sure the front office won't be happy about the fact that they're on video doing it (and obviously wasted) and it was spread on the internet.

AAE is pretty easy to spot given that he's wearing the same goofy hat he does on tv.

I think Mikey was there too. Only one I can't make out is who was holding Jeter's left arm for the first series of chops.

Guest Sternchen

Maybe I'm wrong but I recognized the clothes of Carlito, Chioda and Umaga. These are the same clothes they wore in Nottingham. The location is different but they are def. the same.

AAE is pretty easy to spot given that he's wearing the same goofy hat he does on tv.

I think Mikey was there too. Only one I can't make out is who was holding Jeter's left arm for the first series of chops.

I think that was Estrada, then he put the hat on for the photo.

Nemeth was there in the background as well.

Guest wildpegasus

Am I the only one here who puts himself through chop fights way worse than this with his friends?

Am I the only one here who puts himself through chop fights way worse than this with his friends?

Except that Umaga, Cena and Carlito actually exist, unlike your "friends". A chop fest with air isn't that strenuous.

The chop fest was great to see here, classic hazing that all athletes know about. Pretty tame but it's still fun. This is what initiation is supposed to be like, not raping them in the shower.

Ok, question, why would WWE get this removed?

First, this is NOT their intellectual property, this was not filmed by WWE nor is the tape owned by WWE. Secondly, if this does get removed, does this mean we cannot film any WWE wrestlers in real life without WWE going after us?

I just don't get how WWE would want this removed, it feels like a public domain to me.

First, this is NOT their intellectual property, this was not filmed by WWE nor is the tape owned by WWE. Secondly, if this does get removed, does this mean we cannot film any WWE wrestlers in real life without WWE going after us?

I just don't get how WWE would want this removed, it feels like a public domain to me.

Jeter, Cena, Estrada, Umaga are all intellectual properties of WWE. Why would they want this removed? WWE, still likes to play in the kayfabe world and will go shoot only when it suits them. Cena, shouldn't be partying with 3 heels at a bar. WWE, hates that shit. WWE has already tried to stop YouTube.

Jeter, Cena, Estrada, Umaga are all intellectual properties of WWE. Why would they want this removed? WWE, still likes to play in the kayfabe world and will go shoot only when it suits them. Cena, shouldn't be partying with 3 heels at a bar. WWE, hates that shit. WWE has already tried to stop YouTube.

If it's kayfabe, that's the only reason I can understand. I understand the WWE needs to protect their property, but I just fear one day, they may come up and snatch a photo I just took with a wrestler claiming it is "intellectual property"

If it's kayfabe, that's the only reason I can understand. I understand the WWE needs to protect their property, but I just fear one day, they may come up and snatch a photo I just took with a wrestler claiming it is "intellectual property"

It's not like they haven't done that with web-sites before.

Guest wildpegasus

Except that Umaga, Cena and Carlito actually exist, unlike your "friends". A chop fest with air isn't that strenuous.

That's kind of low even if you are joking around. Just because I don't have a girlfriend doesn't mean I don't have friends.