TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dips

The OaO Raw thread for 05/15/06

In a statement released from Mr. McMahon's office Tuesday morning, it was announced that "Triple H will get his championship match next week on RAW."

WWE.com has learned that the Triple H vs. John Cena WWE Championship Match will kickoff RAW Monday night on USA. Be sure to be tuned in right at 9/8 CT so you don't miss a minute of the action. Can the King of Kings regain what he believes is his rightful place back on the throne? Or will John Cena once again turn The Game back, just as he did at WrestleMania?

Can Shawn Michaels get a measure of revenge on the Spirit Squad? HBK will face Kenny, and the rest of the Spirit Squad has been banned from ringside. However, Mr. McMahon has announced that he will be naming a special guest referee. Who will it be, and will they stack the deck against Michaels?

And what will Mick Foley have to say? Instead of brutalizing Edge in another vicious Hardcore Match last week, Foley seemingly joined forces with the Rated R Superstar. They ganged up on ECW’s Tommy Dreamer and left him a bloody mess. What was Foley thinking? Find out on RAW, as the Hardcore Legend will give an explanation for his actions.

Get the answers to all of these questions and more on RAW, this Monday night at 9/8 CT on the USA Network.

WWE.com

Also got the final push for SNE. Should be a good show.

I'm glad WWE looks serious about pushing Kenny. Once he gets more experience, I think he'll be really good.

I'm not sure what to think about the Foley/Edge pairing. They could cut some killer promos together, that's for sure.

HHH/Cena part 44523? Eh, not interested. Since it's curtain jerking, there will probably be a screwy finish. Hopefully they do something to freshen up the feud, since it's unlikely they'll blow it off any time soon, even if Cena's beaten HHH clean twice now.

Everytime they announce something big to kick off RAW, it never plays out. The Ironman match was put in the second hour. The battle royale for the title was nixed when McMahon didn't want Stevie Richards as the champ. I don't even believe the match will happen.

Yeah, but this time, in storyline, McMahon stated that HHH *will* get his shot. The only way the change it is to have Vince come out and say that he meant "A" championship, and put HHH against all five members of the Spirit Squad or god forbid against RVD.

Kenny/Michaels could be good if not for the guest ref. HHH/Cena will have some sort of shenanigans. Foley will be interesting. You've got Mickies stalker, ECW build, the Eugene/Carlito stuff, UMAGA, and hopefully they'll use the rest of the SS in some way.

I'm looking forward to it. Literally, seeing as I won't get to see it until Wednesday (or tomorow evening if the gods of torrents are with me.

I'll be interested in RAW over the next few weeks just because of the chance to see the D-Generation X reunion. That should be cool to see whenever it happens.

I think Vince McMahon will name the four other members of the Spirit Squad as the referee in the Kenny/Shawn Michaels match.

I'm glad WWE looks serious about pushing Kenny. Once he gets more experience, I think he'll be really good.

He's already really good... better than Randy Orton.

Kenny needs a bit of time, but yeah he's a great heel.

I want him to bust out his jogging elbow drop. Or tape his wrists so he can do that choking spot.

Kenny needs a bit of time, but yeah he's a great heel.

I want him to bust out his jogging elbow drop. Or tape his wrists so he can do that choking spot.

I second this notion. Also, use the back suplex into a neckbreaker he used on Lashley.

Guest Big Chris Studd
Can Shawn Michaels get a measure of revenge on the Spirit Squad? HBK will face Kenny, and the rest of the Spirit Squad has been banned from ringside. However, Mr. McMahon has announced that he will be naming a special guest referee. Who will it be, and will they stack the deck against Michaels?

Guessing... rest of spirit squad as guest referee??? (being that they wouldnt be 'ringside' right?)

If so... Yuck.

Guessing... rest of spirit squad as guest referee??? (being that they wouldnt be 'ringside' right?)

If so... Yuck.

I know technically they'd be ringside, but maybe one of them is guest timekeeper and one of them is guest ring announcer as well, and one of them could be on commentary.

He's already really good... better than Randy Orton.

Please don't tell me that's supposed to mean something?

Guest El Satanico
the chance to see the D-Generation X reunion. That should be cool to see whenever it happens.

Yeah, ALMOST as cool as Hogan and Lex Luger wearing baggy jeans pulled up to their chests and a FUBU jersey.

the chance to see the D-Generation X reunion. That should be cool to see whenever it happens.

Yeah, ALMOST as cool as Hogan and Lex Luger wearing baggy jeans pulled up to their chests and a FUBU jersey.

haha, no one wears FUBU anymore.

Guest InuYasha

haha, no one wears FUBU anymore.

Anyone with any self-repsect, anyway.

Something small I noticed...

In that opening patchage, they got rid of "The Power Is Back" with the WWE logo.

Maybe they realized they weren't fooling anyone.

and Lillian really ran through that intro.

So...

HHH/Cena has a total bullshit ending that pisses HHH off big time. Later in the show the HBK/Kenny match is cut short after HHH, and others, get involved, keeping all of us from actually seeing the HBK/Kenny match at all. Maybe a couple of spots in that one, but that's about it, building to a PPV match.

Tada, I just booked RAW.