TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO Raw Thread - May/29th/06.

I must say, I did mark out on the inside for Kane's organ music, I marked so ridiculously much for Kane back in the day. And I loved the head tilt. Though he should'a done the Tombstone.

So, I didn't get to catch the show.

From what I understand Heyman gets to pick one wrestler from Smackdown and RAW. I know he chose Angle, but did he pick anyone from the RAW roster?

An entire thread where nobody mentions Nitro's whomp-ass breakdancing legdrop move. For shame.

Oh, and ECW marketing Angle as a shoot fighter is going to be a miserable, horrible failure. Hearing JR trying and call Angle beating down Foley was such was pathetic. Let Goldberg and Rogan handle that shit, alright Jimmy?

Oh, and ECW marketing Angle as a shoot fighter is going to be a miserable, horrible failure. Hearing JR trying and call Angle beating down Foley was such was pathetic. Let Goldberg and Rogan handle that shit, alright Jimmy?

Think it'd be reasonable to have Kurt drop his olympic theme if hes going to go with a 'serious shootfighter' gimmick? I have to question how he would be accepted by the 'ECW' crowds if he still makes his entrance to his You Suck-singalong music. A change of attire might also be necessary. Why was Kurt brought to ECW anyways? Wasn't he one of the main anti-ECW guys last year? I Aside from giving ECW some much needed credibility in the way of an established main eventer, I guess all other logic is being thrown out the window for this one.

We need some devoted SMMArks to start chanting stuff at Angle like "You're not Randy" or something to that extent.

BTW, mouthguard when you don't need a mouthguard = teh gay.

We need some devoted SMMArks to start chanting stuff at Angle like "You're not Randy" or something to that extent.

BTW, mouthguard when you don't need a mouthguard = teh gay.

Not as gay as that.

Guest Princess Leena
I don't like the fact that they turned Carlito face not too long ago, and they're not using him right now.

Me too...

But, I guess the reason is because he was likely planned to feud with Masters, but he's suspended now, or whatever... so, Carlito is stuck with nothing to do.

An entire thread where nobody mentions Nitro's whomp-ass breakdancing legdrop move. For shame.

Well, he has been doing it regularly on SD for a while, so people have seen it before. Well, those of us that watch SD.

I don't like the fact that they turned Carlito face not too long ago, and they're not using him right now.

Me too...

But, I guess the reason is because he was likely planned to feud with Masters, but he's suspended now, or whatever... so, Carlito is stuck with nothing to do.

They should move him over to SmackDown for a push. Maria could even be his valet or something

Where and when did they market him as a shoot fighter? You MMA guys really need to get over yourselves (although only Curry is annoying about it). Yes, it's gaining in popularity, but you act like Vince is cribbing notes from each show and trying to capitalize on something that still doesn't have the fanbase of his own product. Besides, it's the opposite of the crappy "we make movies" philosophy. The terminology they're using on commentary is the same as if you pop in a tape from 2000 (terms and phrases that, call me crazy, can be used outside of shootfighting). Angle has the mouthpiece because his teeth got knocked loose in a match with Cena and it fits his gimmick. Why else do you think he switched to the wrestling sneakers?

Relating to the show, I've discovered that I like the Spirit Squad only when they're ganging up on HHH. Shame that he was able to outsmart six people (if you count Vince too) and have a backup sledgehammer right there and he magically healed up despite getting his ass beat by five guys for the last few minutes.

The crowd shots and other gaffes are making WWE look really bad lately. Coach is looking for HHH in one segment and is apparently having a hard time finding him, but no less than 45 seconds later Vince is welcoming HHH in his office. That was horrible.

Relating to the show, I've discovered that I like the Spirit Squad only when they're ganging up on HHH.

I'm a HHH fan and even I enjoyed watching the Spirit Squad slap him around on the ground as he retreated like a little bitch.

The crowd shots and other gaffes are making WWE look really bad lately. Coach is looking for HHH in one segment and is apparently having a hard time finding him, but no less than 45 seconds later Vince is welcoming HHH in his office. That was horrible.

unless Coach is going to be given the "buffoonish GM" gimmick...

I must say, I did mark out on the inside for Kane's organ music, I marked so ridiculously much for Kane back in the day. And I loved the head tilt. Though he should'a done the Tombstone.

I've been going through scenarios in my head as to where this could lead, and come up with the conclusion that Kane might put his mask back on(even though that would be a step back for his character, IMO).

Oh yeah, and the head tilt was great!