TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thoth

Hard Gay in HUSTLE

I've been a fan of Hard Gay for some time. The guy is nuts and is awesome. I'd always heard he wrestled, but I just saw the vids on YouTube. Does anyone have more details? Like, how many times he's wrestled, anything else besides HUSTLE, and who he was facing on the card?

Guest DRH 502

How the hell have you been a fan for a long time and haven't saw much of his work??

Thoth, here's what I've found out, as I've been researching too...

He's (one of the - edit) the top babyfaces of HUSTLE (currently, he's only recently started up with them, in late '05), often teaming with Tajiri

HUSTLE is a pretty weird dramatic-styled league, with it's M-Bison-esque villain leader (smoking a cigar, natch)

He wants to destroy Hard Gay for some reason, and HG's eye-covering is protected like Luchas protect their mask.

that's all I got.

-Annie

Hard Gay is hilarious. I wish someone would do fansubs for his various videos, I'd love to know what's actually going on...

omfg you're my hero.

Man... that stuff is messed up. I was crying with laughter through half of it.

"Might have traumatized them..... HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

That's some cool ass shit.

Thoth, here's what I've found out, as I've been researching too...

He's (one of the - edit) the top babyfaces of HUSTLE (currently, he's only recently started up with them, in late '05), often teaming with Tajiri

HUSTLE is a pretty weird dramatic-styled league, with it's M-Bison-esque villain leader (smoking a cigar, natch)

He wants to destroy Hard Gay for some reason, and HG's eye-covering is protected like Luchas protect their mask.

that's all I got.

-Annie

That too.

Guest I Just Want To Lurk

This guy is fucking awesome. He's equal parts of The Rock, Paul Lynde, Andy Kaufman and Ric Flair. This article could be useful to some.

Apparently instead of 10 punches in the corner, he uses his crotch. And then delivers a running crotch to the face ala Foley's knee attack.

It's more of a Face Wash using his groin instead of his boot.

SEI! SEI! SEI! WHOOOOOOOOA SEI!