TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO Raw Thread - June/5th/06.

ORTON!?!?!? Holy fucing shit!

Son of a mother fucking bitch. If there was anything I didn't want to see...it's this.

If he has jumped to RAW..theres no point of even bothering with Smackdown anymore..just stick Rey/Booker/Batista/Kennedy on RAW and kill off Smackdown and make it ECW's show.

Umm...Orton=Smackdown. Smackdown=WWE

All this means is that Angle shows up @ Smackdown going after Orton.

WWE isn't just Raw, despite how it's been presented.

Does Edge have that many victories over Angle?

For some reason Booker strikes me as having more victories: 2001 WCW Title win, Judgement Day 2005, and Angle's last Smackdown match of 2005.

I think it might be Edge. There was the time when he shaved his head, and around that time period he got a few wins over him, not to mention tag matches when it was Edge/Rey if that counts, and he also beat Angle for the US title during the invasion era, and I can think of a few others times during the Invasion where Edge faced (and I think beat) Angle..so it probaly is Edge.

HEY

NOTHING YOU CAN SAY!

CAN EVER CONVINCE ME THAT HE'S NOT GAY!

Edit: Orton sounded like he wasn't sure why he was out for 6 weeks. "Kurt Angle broke my ankle! My ankle? He gave me a minor fracture!"

Son of a mother fucking bitch. If there was anything I didn't want to see...it's this.

If he has jumped to RAW..theres no point of even bothering with Smackdown anymore..just stick Rey/Booker/Batista/Kennedy on RAW and kill off Smackdown and make it ECW's show.

I thought like that a shor while ago, but not anymore. If all of those guys were on RAW, we wouldn't be seeing them doing as much as they are now. We sure as hell wouldn't be getting that great Booker T/Finlay/Regal vs. Lashley feud that I'm really into now.

Just screw Orton, SD has lasted without him and they can make it without him.

I don't think this means that Orton is off of SD though, I'm sure he's still on that brand.