TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF THIRTEENTH HOUR CARD!

swfworldtour.jpg

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents...

swfthirteenthhourbanner34hg.jpg

SWF THIRTEENTH HOUR!
Live, June 11th, from the hallowed halls of Nippon Budokan in Tokyo, Japan!
Viewing Times: 6:00pm PST, 10:00pm EST; check local listings.

800px-Nippon_Budokan_2_Kitanomaru_Chiyod

Official Theme Song(s): "The Final Countdown" by Europe, and "Time is Running Out" by Apollo 440. What can I say? I like them both. Use whichever you like. :P

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

THE MAIN EVENT - SWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
LAST MAN STANDING
Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix © vs. Michael Stephens

--> As the man himself said... why is it ALWAYS Last Man Standing at 13th Hour? Regardless, since his return to the federation, Michael Stephens has been a well behaved man, while less can be said for Landon Maddix. With an inferiority complex the size of the moon, the Cockroach finally forced the former Straight Edge Sensation to face him in a match. To soothe his own ego and his dark side, mister Maddix hopes to take down mister Stephens once and for all to prove he's better, Stephens' health be damned. But Michael is no slouch at these matches himself... how far would he go to protect himself AND defeat his opponent?

Rules: Last Man Standing - First man unable to answer a 10 count wins (10 count does NOT have to be counted in the ring).
Send to: Toxxic, being the big poopyhead he is, already sent his to me, so I guess I'm marking. :P

-=-=-=-=-

SWF INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH - TAG TEAM TURMOIL! (w/out the tag teams!)
Aecas © vs. Insane Luchador vs. Stryke vs. Manson vs. Matt "Cosplay Master" Myers

--> International Title on an International Tour gets (almost) top billing! A poll was taken at SWF.com, to determine which superstars were favorited across the globe in every country EVER, and those challenging for Aecas' title tonight were the winners of that poll (except for Myers). Insane Luchador, Stryke, Mansonosity, and Matt Myers all have a great chance to pull off the upset of the year, but it also gives Aecas the chance to pick up major bragging rights!

Rules: Standard singles matches. Two men wrassle' 'til one gets pinned/submits/DQ'd - then the next comes out. Wrassle' til elimination, next guy comes out. And so on. The order of appearances is entirely random, and up to your discretion.
Send to: chirs3

-=-=-=-=-

BATTLE OF THE WORLD TOUR ICONS
"The Divine Wind" Akira Kaibatsu - The Seoul Survivor
VS.
Zyon © - The Patron Wrestler of Athens

--> This is it! The epic showdown! The Patron Wrestler of Athens, Zyon, takes on the Seoul Survivor, Akira Kaibatsu, in a match that pits two World Icons against each other, in a battle to determine who is truly the King of the SWF World Tour! The winner will not only inherit a SUPER SECRET NEW TITLE, but he will be challenged a year from now by the 2007 World Tour Icon! Who will that be? Dunno! Not important right now!

Rules: Standard singles match.
Send to: janusd

-=-=-=-=-

HOUSE RULES - KING'S ROAD MATCH
Va'aiga vs. JJ Johnson

--> From what can be remembered, there was a time when JJ Johnson, once mute, ran his mouth. This tirade was answered by none other than Va'aiga, who laid it out nice and simple for the Technical Masterpiece - "I'm going to kick your ass at 13th Hour if you're game." Mister Johnson of course is not the type to back down from any sort of fight, and were he much more of a speaker he most likely would have told the Maori Badass to bring it. Actions speak louder than words, and thus we have this match.

Rules: Each man will have a representative in their corner - strictly for moral support, of course. The fact that outside counts go to 20 is a happy coincidence. And STREAMERS FOR ENTRANCES! Who will be cheerleading for our competitors? GUESS YOU'LL HAVE TO ORDER THIRTEENTH HOUR TO FIND OUT!
Send to: Justice

-=-=-=-=-

SWF HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH - CAGE MATCH
"Hollywood" Spike Jenkins © vs. Sean Davis

--> Spike has gone utterly, batshittily insane. His ego getting the best of him, the New Straight Edge Sensation accosted the former manager of Sean Davis, one Rashelle Moore. Accosted may be too light a term, but regardless, the Hardcore Champion had his way with her, and Sean Davis is an unhappy giant. So when Spike laid out the rules... a challenge at 13th Hour in a steel cage for the Hardcore championship, the big man didn't back down. They're set to clash in an environment where there is NO escape.

Rules: No escape, pinfall or submission to win.
Send to: Evolution

-=-=-=-=-

The Dead Precedents vs. Tom Flesher and Charlie "Grappler" Matthews

--> The Dead Precedents couldn't quite seal the deal against The New Doomtopians, but I doubt this is the last we'll be seeing of them, especially if new tag blood is headed our way (I hear it is). For now, The Precedents attempt to reverse their misfortune against the formidable duo of Tom Flesher and Charlie Matthews!

Rules: Standard tag team match.
Send to: Longdogger Pete

-=-=-=-=-

Cruiserweight Match
Wildchild vs. Grendel

--> Fresh off a hard loss to Aecas, the new EX-International Champion Wildchild will be getting back into the Cruiser groove against one of the most impressive new Cruisers we've seen in a while, Grendel! Will Wildchild show this new blood who's boss, or will Grendel pull off another upset and solidify himself as the #1 Cruiserweight in the SWF?

Rules: Standard rules with Cruiserweight Addenda.
Send to: janusd

-=-=-=-=-

Austin Sly vs. Jimmy the Doom

--> Austin Sly wants to move up in the world, but in order to do so, he's going to have to take down a man on an impressive winning streak - Jimmy the Doom. On top of winning and defending the tag team titles, Doom also holds a recent victory over Sly from a Wacky House Rules match in Baghdad! Tonight, the rules won't be so wacky - will this favor the new and improved Sly? Or will Jimmy fool him twice (shame on him)?

Rules: Standard singles match.
Send to: chirs3

-=-=-=-=-

Markers will be edited in later.

Edited by chirs3

Guest Aecas

Well, this should certainly be interesting.

One thing I should mention, since Aecas was touring Japan for just over a year he'll probably get a better than expected reaction from those lovely Japanese fans.

Now to see if I can write the announcing entirely in kanji, interspersed with liberal amounts of BRAINBUSTAAAAAAAAAAH! And other AAAAAAAAAAH! type moves.

Aecas vs the IGNJL midcard from 2001. Or 2002, i don't remember. Either way, i like it. Somehow, someday, i'll actually show up for a match again, maybe this can be the one. God knows i'm due for it.

My match is pretty much done. Give me a marker.

No, I'm not joking.

Thank you, Bruce.

But I'd prefer a ham sandwich.

Don't blame me if we finalised this match three weeks ago and you didn't think to start in your spare time. Granted, I took a massive risk as your movelist probably now bears no resemblence to what it did three weeks ago, but hey. I like to live dangerously.

*goes and sticks knives and forks into a toaster while sitting in the bath*

Don't blame me if we finalised this match three weeks ago and you didn't think to start in your spare time. Granted, I took a massive risk as your movelist probably now bears no resemblence to what it did three weeks ago, but hey. I like to live dangerously.

*goes and sticks knives and forks into a toaster while sitting in the bath*

Ouch.

Hey he was busy writing the masterpiece match Landon Vs Manson give him a break ;)

Double ouch.

Just for that, I'm gonna go start my match.

Raynor - I only sent it to you because I wasn't expecting to be able to get on this weekend due to my mum being up, and thought you'd pass it onto whoever you assigned. So stop snivelling! ;)

And does the fact that Pete's marking mean that Kevin Coyote will have mysteriously disappeared?

According to all storyline logic, Ian is actually Kevin Coyote.

So let's say he's down in the JL getting seasoned.

For the next ten years.

Actually, if for some unlikely reason you do need to reference Coyote in storyline, the answer "he's back in development for additional training" happens to be exactly right. We haven't seen the last of the prodigal son just yet.

Just a quick heads up - we have handed out some extensions, so the PPV probably won't be up for a while.

[total lie]The Aftershoxxxxx card will be so worth it, though.[/total lie]

That battle royale with all my different characters on Aftershoxxxx will be worth the wait.

Guest The Satanic Angel

I thought it was going to be a multiple person tag between your characters and mine..