TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO "WWE .VS. ECW Special" Thread - June/7th/06.

Am I the first to notice that ONS is being sponsered by XMEN? ECW never had sponsership before. How authentic.

Last year's ONS PPV was sponsored by the video game "Destroy All Humans"...

I have no idea why I know this.

Am I the first to notice that ONS is being sponsered by XMEN? ECW never had sponsership before. How authentic.

No, they had PPV sponsors on several occasions. The ECW video games and Pioneer Home Entertainment sponsored pay-per-views before 2000.

Yeah but that was like WWESHOPZONE sponsering a WWE ppv.

Because you read the previous post where it was mentioned? ;)

God this is boring. I thought ECW was supposed to be less sports entertainment and more wrestling?

No matter what people think, or even what people want to think, everyone has to realize that no matter what, ECW IS WWE.

God this is boring. I thought ECW was supposed to be less sports entertainment and more wrestling?

Well, in kayfabe it IS a WWE program (looks at Todd Grisham and Lillian Garcia)...

No matter what people think, or even what people want to think, everyone has to realize that no matter what, ECW > WWE.

No matter what people think, or even what people want to think, everyone has to realize that no matter what, ECW IS WWE.

People do realize that, but what they're having to do is hype the fuck out of this PPV and get casual, non-ECW fans into buying this PPV, thus why we're seeing WWE-style promos.

Because they said the name of the game every time they mentioned One Night Stand last year.

"To determine the supremacy of Sports Entertainment"

WWE therefore wins, just on the grounds that ECW WAS WRESTLING!

Big Show and Lashley survive. Angle's the last remaining ECW'er.

Because they said the name of the game every time they mentioned One Night Stand last year.

That's certainly possible...