TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

Ultimate Fighter Season 4 the thread...

The fans were very vocal for the main event. Hm Matt Serra wins by split decision now if this was worked I can see Matt Hughes winning in round 2 against GSP and Matt Hughes retirement match being against Serra. And because Mr. Dana White is in love with rematches I can see Serra vs Lytle 2 at UFC 73 for the Welterweight strap.

Yeah, the 30-27s were really throwing me off. I can't really see how Lytle lost the first round. He showed nearly flawless takedown defense the entire round and even scored a takedown of his own. But two judges gave the round to Serra? What?

I was really looking forward to Bisping fighting and I'm a little disappointed with his visa problems, but overall it was a decent card. That Smith/Sell finish was very memorable and will probably go on the UFC highlight reel.

In what universe did either Serra or Lytle deserve to win any of those rounds 10-7, let alone ALL of them?

Fairly enjoyable finale, but definitely the worst of the Ultimate Finales. Highlights were the "Uh oh, he's dow.....HOLY SHIT HE KNOCKED HIS HEAD OFF!!" finish and the chess match that was Lytle/Serra.

Both guys' SOs were pretty good looking (Lytle's was more really cute than hot though)

In what universe did either Serra or Lytle deserve to win any of those rounds 10-7, let alone ALL of them?

Fairly enjoyable finale, but definitely the worst of the Ultimate Finales. Highlights were the "Uh oh, he's dow.....HOLY SHIT HE KNOCKED HIS HEAD OFF!!" finish and the chess match that was Lytle/Serra.

Both guys' SOs were pretty good looking (Lytle's was more really cute than hot though)

Where the hell are you getting 10-7 rounds from? That's not even a possible score.

Isn't a 30-27 decision comprised of three 10-7 rounds? I know fuckall about the scoring system.

EDIT: Wait, my math was way off. 27/3 = 9, idiot.

Edited by KingPK

Hey, with Lutter's armbar, that's now 3 TUF Finale matches that have not gone to a decision. Yay for Sanchez, Bisping, and Travis for finishing (And I guess also thanks to Florian, Haynes, and Cote for not stepping up?). Take that, Griffin/Bonnar, Stevenson/Cummo, Evans/Imes, Grove/Herman, and Serra/Lytle! Shouldda triangled harder or punched better or whatever.

Lutter could win the fucking title.

That would be pretty much the most awkward thing ever.

How about explaining to his girlfriend this quote: "Women come and go, but motorcycles are forever". Lutter may not make it to Silva...

I think it was a little overexposed. Season 3 was tremendous but it seemed like a 2 week break before Season 4 kicked off. Plus, w/ the exemptions of Shonie and Serra, the personalities were kinda weak. Probably because most of them were more mature than the youngins and didn't want to make a complete spectacle of themselves on Spike. Herego, not as much interest in the finale.

Bring back some drunks for Season 5.