TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hunter's Torn Quad

OAO ECW Week 4 on Sci-Fi, July 4th

Guest Princess Leena

Nice of the ECW morons to notice Andy's sexxy body. :)

I'd rather he squash someone other than poor Al Snow, though.

Hey, I'm the poor bastard who had to endure a Test vs. Samoa Joe match because Super Dragon missed his flight. When I met him last year he was more orange than Hogan. Hopefully that's not the case anymore.

Sabu talks now? What the hell?

Thanks Vince, not only are you providing a shitty lasting image for ECW fans, but you're killing one of the most mysterious wrestlers ever by making him talk. Thanks.

Hey, I'm the poor bastard who had to endure a Test vs. Samoa Joe match because Super Dragon missed his flight. When I met him last year he was more orange than Hogan. Hopefully that's not the case anymore.

Dude, he's SAMOAN, that color is fairly normal.

Test vs. Joe? Did Test even KNOW how to sell for Joe? That's a broomstick match for Joe if I've ever heard of one.

Guest Princess Leena

Test vs. Joe? Did Test even KNOW how to sell for Joe? That's a broomstick match for Joe if I've ever heard of one.

Did...

Oh, I'm not getting started.

I'm shocked they actually zoomed in on the Pepsi tattoo.

You can see the difference when a wrestler does his own impromptu stuff and when he's given a script right there with Punk.

Punk never cut promos like that in ROH or OVW. He's already been drained of his best attribute other then carrying big samoans.