TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest InuYasha

The OAO RAW for 7/31/06

So...is it just me, or did it seem like there was a lot of fucking up in that promo? (legit, that is)

Edit- So, go BOTH of the last two number one contender matches were meaningless then.

WTF was up with that TERRIBLE comeback from Shane? Something about changing diapers? Please tell me we aren't going to get crybaby match #2 @ SummerSlam. A match ten years in the making!

And yes, it appeared to me that there was a lot of screwing up in that promo. It totally KILLED the crowd.

What does everyone think of the new BK chicken fries commercial? It was funny at first but now it just looks ridiculous for me.

Edit: Oh great, we come back from the break to be briefly greeted by the Miz. Yuck.

Sometime in this RAW thread we should all try to point out all of the lines that Lawler and JR are forced to say through their headsets.

So yea, I'm tired of this Terrell Owens comparison they've been doing for the last few weeks already. Because we all know it has shit to do with his attitude.

So yea, I'm tired of this Terrell Owens comparison they've been doing for the last few weeks already. Because we all know it has shit to do with his attitude.

T.O. Wouldnt wrestle in the first match...

I'd like to know HOW Shelton is the Terrell Owens of the WWE. Does he have an agent that makes him want to hold out? Is he blaming other people for his problems? None of this character development is happening and it really pisses me off. It's like "he wears sunglasses and he's black so he's Terrell Owens!"

My god what is wrong with this RAW? We get the entrances and then go to commercial?

T.O. Wouldnt wrestle in the first match...

TO would holdout and do a press release infront of his crib letting his manager do all of the talking.

My god what is wrong with this RAW? We get the entrances and then go to commercial?

WWE is in dire need of some Competition...Really..