TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest InuYasha

The OAO RAW for 7/31/06

That was a segment that could have been entertaining, but then you realize that WWE creative wrote it, and Randy Orton was the centerpiece.

Too bad.

Why do I keep watching this crap...

Because just like the rest of us, you are some kind of masochist.

Am I the only one who thinks Armando Alejandro Estrada is the best thing on Raw.....Hell the best thing on WWE period...He never lets me down..

Why do I keep watching this crap...

To hope it will get better

That's a bs answer.

IMO at least. That seems to be the norm response, when people say 'then stop watching' to people who say they hate the product. But you could always stop watching, until you read/are told that things have gotten better, before you watch again.

You know the funny thing is that I read an article about a McMahon interview about cigars and why he NEVER had the urge to come on screen with a cigar... and it talked about Shane using that same line

I'd like to note that my dad came down to watch the show (he's not a wrestling fan and I think the last show he watched was in 1998) and after watching the last 42 minutes he looked at me and said "why are you watching this crap?" I told him I was mostly paying attention simply because of this message board and said it was kinda like a car wreck effect. He shook his head, got up, and left the room swearing to never watch a wrestling show again.

No wonder wrestling is so uncool now.

I can't be the only one who noticed who was playing Nick Hogan there. That was pretty sweet. And sour ;)

Who was it?

I'll give you a hint: It was NOT Playboy Buddy Rose!