TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO ECW TV Week 8 Thread - August/1st/2006.

That was a good debut. So far this show has been pretty good. The first match was tight, liked the ending to continue the feud maybe going into SummerSlam and the debut was a good match. Love the submission of Punk's.

For all the talk from Punk the last few weeks, IMO at least, he took to much of an ass whupping.

With that kind of build, you sort of expect the person to squash his opponent. In guess overall, it worked out though, made him look like an actual wrestler I guess...but definitely a good debut nontheless, especially because of the crowd.

It really would be great if they could do it here every week. (since obviously they felt compelled to make this show a 'special' show) The arena must give them some kind of motivation.

Greatest ECW show?

This has been better than some ECW (Hardcore) TV shows. No cheap commercials. No two-minute live event plugging. All we need are Pulp Fiction promos and we've got a great show.

Why??? Why cant it be like this every week? THIS is the kind of atmosphere this show needs.

I think now that Sci-fi has extended the ECW run past the summer, Vince will see that he needs to run ECW in smaller venues and will do just that.

Greatest ECW show?

This has been better than some ECW (Hardcore) TV shows. No cheap commercials. No two-minute live event plugging. All we need are Pulp Fiction promos and we've got a great show.

The Batista video is the closest thing to the old music videos.

I'm still wondering who Angle is going to face tonight in his return, I guess we'll find out soon.

Did it look like Punk was getting a little emotional after his match?

Well, the "Indy God" himself (according to many) has finally got his shot at the big stage so to speak. For lack of a better phrase, he's made it. (although this of course, isn't the biggest stage) You can't blame him.