TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LooseCannon25

Choco Tacos

Yeah, so I discovered choco tacos a few months ago and these damn little treats are fuckin fantastic. the perfect combination of a candy shell, vanilla ice cream, chocolate syrup and little nuts. Damn they're good. They're pretty hard to find though. Anyone else in love with these little sexy things?

YES!!! Ate them all throughout H.S. A dollar a day at lunch. That's that good shit right there.

I always get the chocolate eclaires, so I've actually never had a Chaco taco, despite them being an option for four years now.

I used to get these at taco bell when I was in cali, dont know if they still have them there as I havent had one in maybe 4 years. now I usually dont like nuts on ice cream but this was an exception, snce it was peanuts which are the only kind I semi-like.

damn now you got me wanting one :D

Guest Vitamin X
They've been around since at least '93; I would say the reason for me knowing this fact, but I'd be opening myself up for a LiM joke so my defensive mechanism is kicking in for this post.

kkk= Taco Bell store manager

I can find Choco Tacos in every grocery store especially Wal Mart or Food Lion.

Choco Tacos is great but it taste no different from a nutty butty.

Guest Vitamin X

Also, I mostly remember Choco Tacos amongst the things I would pretty much only eat when I'm high.