TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO ECW TV Week 10 Thread - August/15th/2006.

they'll do a double finish with the belt landing on each Sabu and RVD to set up a 3 way at SS.

The belt?

Force of habit.

Whatever is used to determine ownership of the contendership (briefcase, envelope etc,etc), that will land in the hands of each men.

I think Kurt Angle will win the #1 contendership. Rob Van Dam and Sabu will be at the top of the ladder, knock each other off, and Angle will take advantage and win. Big Show vs. Kurt Angle (where Kurt Angle wins the title) and Rob Van Dam vs. Sabu (where Rob Van Dam wins to become #1 contender). That will set up Kurt Angle vs. Rob Van Dam for the ECW title in the future.

I'd like to see Sabu and RVD both at the top of the ladder, with Kurt knocked out. Angle does his pop up and do a super-plex deal, except do a german to one of the guys on the ladder. The third man can get pulled off in the process because RVD and Sabu had the whatever the fuck in thier hand, causing a crazy fuckin' holy shit worthy spot.

And a table and a chair will be involved at some point.

Will Kurt Angle bust out his extreme highspots for the match tonight? Any chance of seeing the Super Angle Slam, Moonsault, German Su-play from the top rope or ladder with either RVD or Sabu overselling it with a flip? And you can't have a ECW 3-Way-Dance without the trademark 3 man spot like the double sleeper or some sort of suplex spot that *Nova invented!

*i.e. Nova saw it on a tape from Japan or done by Christopher Daniels and will be sold by Joey Styles with a smark comment like "Yeah you'll see that on Thursday night".

I'm guessing/hoping that Angle goes out early for the sake that I want to see this man in future matches... I'd rather see a little Angle now, and a little Angle later, than just have him ruin his career early.

I'm guessing Sabu goes over, you know, to get revenge on RVD...

However, we shall see.

Hopefully Angle doesn't win...

Anyone else just a bit irritated that this is a Triple Threat Match instead of a Three Way Dance elimination match? I always favored the elimination style over the first pin style.

Anyone else just a bit irritated that this is a Triple Threat Match instead of a Three Way Dance elimination match? I always favored the elimination style over the first pin style.

Kinda hard to do Three Way Dance rules in a ladder match though.

Well that depends, is this a traditional WWE ladder match, with something hanging from the roof? Or is it an ECW ladder match, where it just means that multiple ladder matches will be ringside to use as weapons?

One person grabs the belt/item, the other two have a mini-match to see which of them get eliminated. Then the remaining two have another ladder match

I'm prett sure Sabu wins tonight. They've been setting up the Sabu/Big Show feud for weeks now, and they're obviously trying to save RVD/Show for some point down the line. Probably, RVD has the match won, Big Show comes down and chokeslams him off the ladder, and Sabu figures, "fuck RVD, he kicked me in the face last week" and just goes up top and grabs the ladder.

Either way, I'm pretty pumped for the match tonight. My favorite wrestlers right now in all of WWE and ECW are in order:

1. RVD

2. Sabu

3. Kurt Angle

Anything less than a ****1/4 performance and I'll be disappointed.

With all the Big Show/Sabu matches on the house shows lately, I'd say he goes over tonight.

Then I guess RVD and Angle can fued, like they're doin at House Shows too.

I like these four at the top. But someone besides TBS would be better.

But I guess he's needed to pull off the spots that require a hoss.

I forgot to mention/ask..

Last night, everyone was going crazy over the fact that Ted Dibiase was sitting at a table in the back near the entrance curtain, moreso than for any wrestler aside from Sandman and RVD. What the hell does he do in ECW?

And for what its worth, Sabu/Show last night was really sucky. They really dont mesh well in my opinion. Sabu is running all over the place and Show is just plodding around like the big oaf he is.

I like the fact that the opening video was just edited so we don't see the RVD/Angle fuck up.

Hope this is a good show.

I'll be pessimistic and expect blown spots, overbooking, and Angle getting seriously injured again. I hope I'm wrong.

Worst case scenario would be Test and Knox doing run-ins and having Sandman and Dreamer making the save with Sandman getting the win.

Hey Kurt, I'd say it's just about time to call it quits. It's like a higher power keeps telling him to do so, but he just keeps going and going.