TNA Bound For Glory II - October/22nd/2006 - Two weeks later:

WWE Cyber Sunday - November/5th/2006 - Two weeks later:

TNA Genesis - November/19th/2006 - One week later:

WWE Survivor Series - November/26th/2006 - One week later:

ECW December To Dismember - December/3rd/2006 - One week later:

TNA Turning Point - December/10th/2006 - One week later:

WWE Armageddon - December/17th/2006.

Guest Connzilla

You don't say...I wonder where they got the idea...

silentnightdeadleynight.jpg

And they've got next year covered too.

silent_night_deadly_night_2(1987).jpg

Just insert a cane over the gun.

Or a black hand holding a staple gun.

I'd mark big for that.

As long as they got the rights for his song to play during the whole time he's out there for his segment.

Guest Connzilla

I'd mark big for that.

As long as they got the rights for his song to play during the whole time he's out there for his segment.

This is for next year if DTD is a succeas this year. If there are tag champs by then and the tag champs should be crowned at this years DTD. but back to the point next year the tag champs at the time should make an open challenge which brings out The Gangstas New Jack & Mustafa. So The Gangstas just beat the shit out of the tag champs for 10 minutes then win the belts. All while Natureal Born Killers is playing and to end the segment have New Jack & Mustafa hug to show they squeshed their beef. I would mark huge for that.

As for the PPV, they can produce 90 minutes of original PPV footage and then pad out the other 90 with footage from this year's event.

Humor that only 1% of the board will get = $$$

With the way WWE reuses old stuff, you're probably not far off

Guest heat
I think they should crown tag champs at this PPV. so the F.B.I vs. someone for the tag straps so if I was the wwe i would have another Raw or Smackdown team lose to the F.B.I. and build them up as an unstopable team then have them beat a Team like lets say the Highlanders for the ECW Tag Starps at the ECW PPV. Thats what I would do.

Midcard (TV) Title > Tag Team Titles

Better give people like Punk a belt to fight for than a strap WWE creative don't even care shit on their 2 hour shows with the 3 tag teams on the blue and red brand.

Extra PPV. PPV schedule:

TNA Bound For Glory II - October/22nd/2006 - Two weeks later:

WWE Cyber Sunday - November/5th/2006 - Two weeks later:

TNA Genesis - November/19th/2006 - One week later:

WWE Survivor Series - November/26th/2006 - One week later:

ECW December To Dismember - December/3rd/2006 - One week later:

TNA Turning Point - December/10th/2006 - One week later:

WWE Armageddon - December/17th/2006.

Too much!

If I'm not mistaken, 3 weeks after Armageddon would be NYR, which is usually 3 weeks before the Rumble, which is usually 3 weeks before No Way Out.

The problem with the placement of the ECW PPV is it seems to have been slotted in like the first two One Night Stand PPV - very close between two existing 'WWE' PPVs. That worked when the first one was a totally different PPV experience than the E had been offering (and to an extent, the same could be said about the 2nd), but now it's just a PPV for a brand that is a Raw/SmackDown spin-off - especially if they only offer one or two "extreme rules" matches (considering Unforgiven had a TLC and HIAC match).

Guest Connzilla

Extreme Rules and a bunch of camoa's from guys like but not exclusive to 2Cold Scorpio, Terry Funk, Axl & Ian Rotten, New Jack, Mikey Whipwreck, & LAnce Storm.

Not having the whole PPV under extreme rules would defeat the purpose. If they were to allow every PPV to be all out and neuter the TV product like they've been doing, then the idea of having non-extreme rules matches makes a thimble of sense as opposed to none at all.

Not having the whole PPV under extreme rules would defeat the purpose. If they were to allow every PPV to be all out and neuter the TV product like they've been doing, then the idea of having non-extreme rules matches makes a thimble of sense as opposed to none at all.

Or maybe it just *GASP!* makes the PPV seem important.

Honestly, the only difference between PPVs and TV shows these days is a price tag. That's it. A wwECW PPV consisting entirely of Extreme Rules matches would be a great way to convince a casual fan to throw down $40.

Guest Connzilla

I'm ordering the PPV is their anyone else that knows this far in advance if their going to get the PPV?

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

It's seven weeks away, how can you be so sure you're gonna order? Besides RVD/Big Show nothing is really set for the PPV. They're building Punk/Knox, Sandman/Striker, and Holly/Test, but they could blow those off on TV in the next seven weeks. The PPV could turn out to be a totally shit card. We won't know if it'll even be a good card until around Survivor Series.

Guest Connzilla

I am so sure that am ordering this PPV because no matter what the card is I want to see this PPV. I don't know why I want to see this PPV I just do.

Dave Meltzer is reporting that the main event for the PPV is officially Big Show vs. Rob Van Dam for the ECW Title.

I am most likely getting it, because the TNA and WWE PPVS in December are usually just filler PPVs, and since this is ECW's FIRST PPV, you'd think they are going to go all out and pull all out all the stops to make people want to get another ECW PPV.

I am most likely getting it, because the TNA and WWE PPVS in December are usually just filler PPVs, and since this is ECW's FIRST PPV, you'd think they are going to go all out and pull all out all the stops to make people want to get another ECW PPV.

With what? They have the worst roster since AWA 1990...

With what? They have the worst roster since AWA 1990...

Yet somehow keep me more interested then Raw or Smackdown.

Alright, since that keeps most of the "big" guys busy, and since they don't have much a mid card yet, we might actually see someone like CM Punk in a 20 minute match :0!

So, is RVD supposed to be retarded now? He choses a 6 man multi-match where, in his previous performance, he was eliminated first (I think) over a one on one match, which he's already won?

Edit: Disregard. I see it was Heyman's doing. Good idea.

RVD earned his chance at the championship last week in a Ladder Match and, as announced on ECW.com earlier this week, Van Dam selected ECW’s next pay-per-view on Dec. 3 as the setting for his title opportunity. However, the stipulations for that contest fall under Heyman’s own judgment.