TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO ECW TV Day 91 Thread - September/5th/2006.

Simon Diamond and Matt Striker are two totally different people.

oh wtf..he just got total heel heat for mentioned croc hunter.

noted... remind me to never trust my friend Todd.

I wonder what they're gonna do with Dreamer. I'm assuming that feud with Knox/Test is completely over. And how many times are they going to show Shannon Moore backstage..seems like the whole entire summer he's just been lying there.

Interviewer: So Rock we know your excited about Your new film Gridiron Gang..But can u give us your thoughts on John Cena and His movie the marine?

Rock: You mean that Rock wannabe..That Overflowing pool of Monkey Piss..I'll Tell you what he can do with the reels from his movie The Marine...Shine em up real nice..Turn that sum bitch sideways and stick it straight up his candy ass...

How can a person "come home and find a really good girl" ...did his parents marry him off like a slave?

John Cena's character proposed telepathically while in the Marines. You see, he sent out brainwaves to every hot girl in America, she was the first to answer back.

Interviewer: So Rock we know your excited about Your new film Gridiron Gang..But can u give us your thoughts on John Cena and His movie the marine?

Rock: You mean that Rock wannabe..That Overflowing pool of Monkey Piss..I'll Tell you what he can do with the reels from his The Marine...Shine em up real nice..Turn that sum bitch sideways and stick it straight up his candy ass...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

Rock: You mean that Rock wannabe..That Overflowing pool of Monkey Piss..I'll Tell you what he can do with the reels from his The Marine...Shine em up real nice..Turn that sum bitch sideways and stick it straight up his candy ass...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

Rock still is without a shadow of a doubt the most electrifying man in WWF/E history.

Never thought I'd see Trips on Tuesday.

Everyone in the roster will interfere tonight and be pedigreed or superkicked.

This includes RVD.