TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

You know, I was looking forward to ECW's revival after ONS last year, but leave it to WWE to fuck up a good thing in a short span of time. Look at this way. Everything the WWE has tried has been a failure. WBF was a failure. XFL was a failure. Invasion was a failure. WWE Films looks to be a failure and the same with ECW simply because WWE just HAS to tinker with it. WWE specifically stated themselves on the Rise and Fall of ECW why ECW was a failed success because Heyman did what he had to so instead of letting him stick to a working formula, they just want to make up some fucking bullshit on TV with the ECW banner stapled to it. Fucking pathetic.

raw4hz.jpg

Should have been Randy Orton instead. :D

Smackdown is miles and miles ahead of Raw and ECW. They've even been building the cruiserweight champion up recently. The only stupid thing at the moment is Vito in a dress being pushed and on TV rather than London and Kendrick who are the tag champions and really over without even being in a proper feud.

Smackdown is miles and miles ahead of Raw and ECW. They've even been building the cruiserweight champion up recently. The only stupid thing at the moment is Vito in a dress being pushed and on TV rather than London and Kendrick who are the tag champions and really over without even being in a proper feud.

I wouldn't say ECW right now becuase its only been 3 weeks, but the past two ECW shows have been better than the last two Raw shows.

As far as the tag titles go, WWE hasn't pushed a good tag divison since it had the Natural Disaters, Money INC, LOD, and a few others in it.

Guest Chris Xtreme

I wouldn't say ECW right now becuase its only been 3 weeks, but the past two ECW shows have been better than the last two Raw shows.

As far as the tag titles go, WWE hasn't pushed a good tag divison since it had the Natural Disaters, Money INC, LOD, and a few others in it.

I wouldn't say that. The Dudleyz, Edge and Christian, and the Hardy's putting on great matches with each other, during their hey days as tag teams in the WWE.

I wouldn't say that. The Dudleyz, Edge and Christian, and the Hardy's putting on great matches with each other, during their hey days as tag teams in the WWE.

So you want to compare a tag divison that only had 3 teams in it to the one that I was talking about that had more than that? Alrighty then.

So you want to compare a tag divison that only had 3 teams in it to the one that I was talking about that had more than that? Alrighty then.

It had more than 3 teams. Edge/Christian, Hardy Boyz, Dudleyz, APA, Too Cool, T & A, Snow & Blackman, Road Dogg & X-Pac, R.T.C, Lo Down, Kaentai, Bossman & Bull Buchanan, D'Lo & Godfather, Hollys and...Los Conquistadors!

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

WM 2000 era:

Edge/Xtian

Dudley's

Hardy's

Head Cheese

Bossman/Bull

2 Cool

Saturn/Malenko

D-Lo/GodFather

T and A

APA

RTC ?

And more I assume i forgot

EDIT: Beaten by 2 mins D'oh!

----------

New Energy Drink Makes Guest Appearance on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno as Hulk Hogan Chronicles the Drink’s Development on VH1 Hogan Knows Best Reality Show...

Los Angeles (May 5, 2006) – Pop culture icon Hulk Hogan has announced the release of his new energy drink “Hulk Energy Powered by Socko.” Developed and produced by Bliss Beverage, “Hulk Energy” will be made available to retailers throughout Socko Energy’s existing and expanding distribution network in the U.S. and abroad. The traditional Socko can has been redesigned and re-branded with a specially designed Hulk Hogan image.

Entertainment and marketing company Bischoff-Hervey Entertainment (BHE TV, LLC), responsible for branding Socko on a global level through non-traditional, entertainment-based marketing initiatives, approached Hogan months ago to create the high-impact energy drink. “My family and I have an incredibly active lifestyle. Between helping launch Brooke’s music career and Nick’s racing career, plus the demands of being involved in a hit series, if anyone is in need of their own energy drink it’s me,” exclaimed the always charismatic Hulkster.

Hogan has taken his enthusiasm for his latest adventure to the small screen as “Hulk Energy” made its worldwide debut on The Tonight Show this week. With his family by his side, Hogan revealed his exclusive “Hulk Energy” beverage, making host Jay Leno the first consumer to try the Hulkster’s energy drink. In addition to its late-night premiere, “Hulk Energy” will also become the newest character on the VH1 reality show Hogan Knows Best. Season two of Hogan Knows Best will chronicle the development of Hulk Energy, beginning with a concept pitch from friend Eric Bischoff, Bischoff’s business partner Jason Hervey (BHE TV, LLC) and Bliss Beverage principals Jordan Harwood and Mike Jannicelli to create “Hulk Energy’s” winning formula.

“Hulk Hogan has been a part of our television culture for the past 20 years. He has been able to re-invent his brand with a whole new generation of fans based on the success of Hogan Knows Best,” said Eric Bischoff.

Bliss Beverage Vice President Mike Jannicelli adds, “Hulk Hogan is visible worldwide and while we’re strategically growing our international reach, this partnership made perfect sense.”

“Hulk Energy powered by Socko” has been specifically designed to deliver an impact of energy fortified with Taurine, vitamins B12, B6 and Horny Goat Weed to help endurance while increasing mental awareness without unwanted carbohydrates.

------------------------

About Bischoff- Hervey Entertainment

Bischoff-Hervey Entertainment (BHE TV, LLC) combines the diversified strengths of industry veterans Eric Bischoff and Jason Hervey. BHE specializes in content creation and production for various broadcast outlets, licensing and merchandising and innovative brand integration solutions.

------------------------

About Socko Energy

Socko Energy is the flagship product of Bliss Beverage, a Scottsdale, AZ-based company that has developed an energy drink which appeals to a mass audience without succumbing to the latest “extreme” trends set forth by other energy drinks on the market today. The end result – Socko – is a vibrant, eye-catching energy drink filled with clean, refreshing, non-heavy, healthy ingredients with a smooth taste and electrifying color. Socko is currently available in 16 U.S. markets and quickly becoming the fastest-growing independent energy drinks in the country. To learn more about Socko Energy, visit www.sockoenergy.com.

Source: BNC | Bragman Nyman Cafarelli

2006551347320.hulk.jpg

Smackdown is being preempted here in the UK tonight for golf. I hate the fact that that they always give more inportance to anything other than wrestling.

Golf sucks!

Guest Human Highlight Reel

http://www.wwe.com/shows/ecw/commentary/629mep

Most Extreme Player for 6/29

By Joey Styles

June 29, 2006

This week's Most Extreme Player is a no-brainer, he is the ECW World Heavyweight Champion, WWE Champion and my friend, Rob Van Dam.

Sunday at Vengeance, RVD prevailed over the number one contender Edge to retain the second most important championship around his waist, the WWE Championship.

Monday on RAW, RVD survived another match with "The Doctor of Slugonomics" (that's not a typo), John Cena.

Tuesday on ECW, RVD defeated 2-time NCAA Champion, 1995 World Freestyle Champion, 1996 Olympic Gold Medalist and 6-time sports-entertainment World Champion, Kurt Angle.

More importantly, Rob Van Dam continues to overcome the underestimation and disrespect shown to him.

At Vengeance, despite agreeing to come to a RAW pay-per-view to defend their silly little spinning belt, the WWE Championship, RVD was shown the disrespect of competing in the middle of the show. That's right. The WWE Championship was successfully defended before WWE's golden boy, John Cena vs. Sabu and before DX vs. five male cheerleaders.

The following night on RAW, WWE did see fit to have RVD's WWE Championship defense against John Cena to be the main event of the show. However, it is customary in wrestling, boxing and martial arts that the challenger enters the ring first and the champion last as a show of respect the both the champion and the championship he holds.

In spite of the animosity between ECW and WWE, at ECW One Night Stand, ECW showed then WWE Champion, John Cena the respect of coming the the ring after challenger, Rob Van Dam out. On RAW, the new WWE Champion, RVD was made to enter the ring first while challenger, John Cena entered last.

I will go on record as saying that the only reason RVD had an opportunity to compete for the WWE Championship in the first place is because he won the Money in the Bank Ladder Match at WrestleMania. WWE has never given RVD the respect he deserves, Rob has had to MAKE everyone respect him.

The problem is, most people don't understand Rob. While other WWE sports-entertainment superstars feel the need to get so angry that veins protrude from their head while they scream at their opponents about how angry they are, Rob Van Dam is always cool and confident. Lesser judges of character mistake RVD's easy going demeanor as a lack of intensity. The truth is, Rob is genuinely confident that he is the most gifted athlete ever to wrestle and that nobody can kick his ass. Besides, isn't it just refreshing to see someone simply carry himself differently from everybody else?

Apparently, ECW and WWE fans agree with me because from the day he debuted in WWE, whether he is wrestling the opening match or the main event, Rob Van Dam always gets one of the loudest fan friendly reactions of the night. In fact, more discriminating ECW fans feel that seeing RVD wrestle is worth the price of a ticket alone, thus the nickname of this weeks M.E.P, "The Whole F'N Show".

This Styles column is pure gold.

Sources within the company indicate that the airing of Brooke Hogan's music video on Raw didn't come free, if you know what I'm sayin'. You'll see what I'm talking about when you witness her daddy jobbing to young Randall Orton at WrestleMania next year. One former WWE veteran says of the coming Orton/Brooke angle that "it's like taking a pedophile and casting him in a movie about raping kids". Here's what I say about Brooke Hogan: "she might be the most talentless person to ever disguise herself as a singer and get a record deal. Thank God for her daddy."

from insidepulse

This will be like Sharmell and Kurt all over again.

Sources within the company indicate that the airing of Brooke Hogan's music video on Raw didn't come free, if you know what I'm sayin'. You'll see what I'm talking about when you witness her daddy jobbing to young Randall Orton at WrestleMania next year. One former WWE veteran says of the coming Orton/Brooke angle that "it's like taking a pedophile and casting him in a movie about raping kids". Here's what I say about Brooke Hogan: "she might be the most talentless person to ever disguise herself as a singer and get a record deal. Thank God for her daddy."

from insidepulse

This will be like Sharmell and Kurt all over again.

Hopefully Hogan will refuse to job to Orton and bury him further in a less than one minute squash. (Which will probably last 10 minutes with Hogan's useless ring entrance / exit but will atleast not take up much time on the card)

Unless they pay him 15 million or something, no way is Hogan jobbing to Orton. Can you imagine asking Hogan to job to the son of Roddy Piper's bitch?

Guest NYankees

Matt2xChamp.jpg

The term 'douchebag' comes to mind.

EDIT:

Picture017-1.jpg

I stand corrected... :throwup:

I swear that Matt Young looks like the midget's kid from the tv show about the midget couple and there 3 kids who live on a farm. One of the kids is a midget as well as the parents.

Some interesting line ups for the next couple of ECW cards. (Edited down as many show line ups repeat) ECW.com has more listings.

July 22 – Muskegon, Mich. – L.C. Walker Arena

1. ECW Championship Match: Rob Van Dam vs. Big Show

2. Extreme Mixed Tag Team Match: Tommy Dreamer & Beulah vs. Test & Francine

3. Sandman vs. Justin Credible

4. Extreme Rules Match: Sabu vs. Doug Basham

5. FBI vs. Neikirk, O'Reilly (From Deep South)

6. CM Punk vs. Stevie Richards

7. Balls Mahoney vs. Mike Knoxx

July 29 – Durham, N.H. – Whittemore Center

2. Tommy Dreamer vs. Test

3. Extreme Rules Match: Sabu vs. Justin Credible

4. FBI vs. Neikirk O'Reilly

5. Extreme Vixen Body Contest: Francine vs. Kelly

6. CM Punk vs. Fertig

The Bash-Man returns!

They could do a Hogan vs. Foley match with the same pretenses the current Flair vs. Foley feud has.

Hogan was on Larry King a few years ago and totally ripped Foley to shreds, saying that the only reason he became a success was because he whored his body through all sorts of insanity.

"Comparing Mick Foley to me is ridiculous. I'm in the gym all the time training and keeping my body in shape. The only training Foley does is scarfing down cheeseburgers at McDonalds."

Some interesting line ups for the next couple of ECW cards. (Edited down as many show line ups repeat) ECW.com has more listings.

July 22 – Muskegon, Mich. – L.C. Walker Arena

2. Extreme Mixed Tag Team Match: Tommy Dreamer & Beulah vs. Test & Francine

3. Sandman vs. Justin Credible

4. Extreme Rules Match: Sabu vs. Doug Basham

5. FBI vs. Neikirk, O'Reilly (From Deep South)

6. CM Punk vs. Stevie Richards

July 29 – Durham, N.H. – Whittemore Center

2. Tommy Dreamer vs. Test

3. Extreme Rules Match: Sabu vs. Justin Credible

4. FBI vs. Neikirk O'Reilly

5. Extreme Vixen Body Contest: Francine vs. Kelly

6. CM Punk vs. Fertig

The Bash-Man returns!

Those sound like good cards. A Dreamer vs Test feud? I'll wait till it panels out before I judge it.

Both of the Bashams are ecw bound....

It would be good for the tag divison that Heyman wants to put together.

I think Fertig the Vampire would be super over if he fought John Cena.

He could hold a mirror up during the match, look into it, and do the "You Can't See Me!" shtick before hitting Cena with it.

_________

I've seen the Bashams carried by the likes of Eddie Guerrero, Rey Mysterio, Booker T, and Chris Benoit and it is my belief that they are both terribly boring and will not amount to anything in front of an ECW crowd, much like their failure of a WWE run.

Both of the Bashams are ecw bound....

Damaja actually fits in ECW pretty well. He was basically like a white trash New Jack character in OVW

As far as Doug goes, he's an awesome worker who didn't get to show it in WWE, where they neutered his moveset.

You can't go wrong with Hogan / Orton because

A.) After getting a million dollars, Hogan does the right thing and puts over a young talent clean.

or

B.) The Orton haters on here would go apeshit seeing RKO getting squashed by Hulkamania.

If they can't sell Ford Field for next year's Wrestlemania, do you think their excuse for moving it elsewhere will be due to "terrorist threats" ?

Matt2xChamp.jpg

The term 'douchebag' comes to mind.

EDIT:

Picture017-1.jpg

I stand corrected... :throwup:

I swear that Matt Young looks like the midget's kid from the tv show about the midget couple and there 3 kids who live on a farm. One of the kids is a midget as well as the parents.

Uncanny!