TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

from Devin Cutting:

Since ECW was relaunched in June, whenever WWE held a joint Raw and Smackdown taping (aka supershow), a solely ECW taping was held the following day. WWE will be using a different taping schedule in September and October. Rather than hold a solely ECW taping on the day after a supershow, WWE will tape two episodes of ECW On Sci-Fi the previous week instead, one prior to Raw and the other at the Smackdown taping.

Here is how the schedule will look:

September 11th @ MSG

ECW On Sci-Fi taping (airdate - September 12th)

Live Raw broadcast

ECW at Madison Square Garden. That's crazy on so many levels. I'm looking forward to that show.

September 12th in Worcester, Massachusetts

Smackdown taping (airdate - September 15th)

ECW On Sci-Fi taping (airdate - September 19th)

September 18th in Montreal, Canada

Smackdown taping (airdate - September 22nd)

Live Raw broadcast

October 9th in Columbia, South Carolina

ECW On Sci-Fi taping (airdate - October 10th)

Live Raw broadcast

I don't think the crowd will be too into ECW here.

October 10th in Jacksonville, Florida

Smackdown taping (airdate - October 13th)

ECW On Sci-Fi taping (airdate - October 17th)

October 15th in Los Angeles, California

Raw taping (airdate - October 16th)

Smackdown taping (airdate - October 20th)

Since they're doing these mixed tapings, and Sci-Fi wants to have Raw people show up on ECW, they should have all three shows crossover with each other.

It's the perfect chance to get rid of the Brand Extension. Raw and SD guys can show up on ECW, then ECW guys can come to Raw and SD for revenge and shit.

Do PPVs with people from all three shows every PPV again.

ECW can remain it's own entity, but there's obviosly going to be WWE guys, especially Raw, appearing there.

And with the way the touring schedule is right now, it'd make since to do crossovers with all three shows and all the double tapings.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

The SuperShow on September 18th is because they're doing a Mexico Tour from September 20th - September 23rd.

The SuperShow on October 15th is because they're doing a Japan Tour from October 18th - October 19th.

I had no past knowledge of CW Anderson, and my 1st reaction was i who's this overweight balding jobber guy? I was impressed with his wrestling skills as the match went on, but no way a guy with his look could ever get over. Too bad he couldn't keep himself in shape.

I didn't see the show so I don't know how overweight he is now. That said, the guy he took his namesake from (aka Double A) was never anything pretty to look at (husky, balding, plain tights) but was a wrestling machine and he got over just fine. I believe he was a founding member of something we like to call the motherfucking Four Horsemen.

Dismissing CDub if he was a bad wrestler (which he isn't) would be fine. But dismissing him because he's made into a jobber on WWE tv or because of his hairline is just fucking ridiculous.

From PWInsider:

-Batista is in the process of getting divorced, but at the same time Rebecca from the Diva Search is his new girlfriend. There aren't many people with much love for Batista right now, because of the way he acted at the ECW show, the quality of his matches since his return, his match at SummerSlam, his attitude, and so on. Many people have totally lost respect for the guy, and really see Booker T's point back when.

Evolution is a mystery....

....legal challenge for all to see!

(someone had to say it!)

The reason WWE is adding people like Rene Dupree, Bob Holly, and Matt Striker to ECW is so that they can phase out and most likely release a few of the ECW originals that they signed while ECW was planned to still be just an internet show and didn't have the prime time Sci-Fi deal and also see nothing in. Those that are currently on the bubble are CW Anderson, Francine, Tony Mamaluke, Danny Doring, and Jazz. There is also talk on giving both Al Snow and Steven Richards office jobs, which would eliminate their time in the ring.

-- PWI Audio

No, not Doring. He's not that bad on the mic or in the ring. He's a decent guy. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=16...52775&q=ecw All 4 of these guys are currently under contract in WWE. (5 if you include Lita) Can someone tell me why they can't do something this entertaining and fun in the new ECW?

Last I heard he was in OVW. But that was a few years ago. I thought he was still there.

Edit: Maybe I was wrong. Maybe he wasn't. I'm searching for it and I can't find anything.

Guest Godlike

Tomko for ECW. That's where Vince sends the workers he doesn't know what else to do with.

Guest Oblivious Heel
WWE.com has learned that three of the 2006 $250,000 Diva Search finalists, Maryse Ouellet, Milena Roucka and Amy Zidian, have signed on with WWE to train at Ohio Valley Wrestling next month.

Read full article here.

WWE.com has learned that three of the 2006 $250,000 Diva Search finalists, Maryse Ouellet, Milena Roucka and Amy Zidian, have signed on with WWE to train at Ohio Valley Wrestling next month.

Read full article here.

That should be a shock to no one.

The French chick, Milena and Layla were the only ones I liked out of this year's bitches.

So, since they insist on hiring at least half of the losers I'm happy to see Milena and Maryse over all the others.

Why on earth would they hire the one who was eliminated first before the runner up?

CW Anderson and Doring could make for some great workers for a TV title division. That's probably the thing I hate most about WWE right now... All the hype is on the world title, it's like the tag team belts, the intercontinental belt, the us title, all that... just don't exist.

Are there even RAW tag team champions?

CW Anderson and Doring could make for some great workers for a TV title division. That's probably the thing I hate most about WWE right now... All the hype is on the world title, it's like the tag team belts, the intercontinental belt, the us title, all that... just don't exist.

Still the Spirit Squad.

New No Mercy poster:

NOM320x438.jpg

Oh hell yes

Guest netslob

Still the Spirit Squad.

i know they're invoking the "Freebirds Rule", but which two are the technical champions?

That's a cool poster, looks like old WCW posters of the past.

And seeing Lovecraft's avatar makes me think that Vince's incest idea has been in his mind way before Steph was pregnant.

Still the Spirit Squad.

i know they're invoking the "Freebirds Rule", but which two are the technical champions?

All 5 are the technical champions. If you mean which 2 were in the match that won the belts, then that would be Kenny and Mikey.

I wonder if the dragon in that poster is supposed to be a reference to Batista's back tattoo as well as the whole King Booker medieval fairy tale thing.

Guest netslob

Still the Spirit Squad.

All 5 are the technical champions. If you mean which 2 were in the match that won the belts, then that would be Kenny and Mikey.

yes, that's what i meant. thanks.

Can anyone explain to me why the mid to low card titles aren't even acknowledged as much as they should be?

What ever happened to sub-main events for the IC title?