TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Randy Orton needs his own sitcom or VH1 drama about his life. Something tells me it would be great crash television just seeing how he acts in everyday life.

I found a completely out of character interview of the Undertaker from 2002 done by Canada's TSN network show Off The Record. He's even referred to as Mark Callaway through out the interview. Hes goes through alot of the backstage happenings, the hell in the cell match with Mick Foley, the truth about how Shawn Micheals really is, a very interesting take on Big Show and alot more. really great interview.

http://dragonreigns.com/MindsEye/

Click where it says "Off The Record Fan Axxess Interview"

Wanna know if anyone saw this yet. its really a very good interview.

Pardon me if it's been refuted, but I read that the Hogans are getting divorced. It was supposedly announced on Tuesday.

The reality show curse strikes again.

I found a completely out of character interview of the Undertaker from 2002 done by Canada's TSN network show Off The Record. He's even referred to as Mark Callaway through out the interview. Hes goes through alot of the backstage happenings, the hell in the cell match with Mick Foley, the truth about how Shawn Micheals really is, a very interesting take on Big Show and alot more. really great interview.

http://dragonreigns.com/MindsEye/

Click where it says "Off The Record Fan Axxess Interview"

Wanna know if anyone saw this yet. its really a very good interview.

I watched it. Very good stuff.

Speculation only, but we could see a feud between Orton and Cena this summer. The Raw dark match main event (the match after the show goes off the air), Orton and Cena are scheduled to wrestle for the belt. The match was originally supposed to be Rated RKO vs. Cena/HBK. And nothing is absolute, just thought it might be interesting.

Guest robrabies
Speculation only, but we could see a feud between Orton and Cena this summer. The Raw dark match main event (the match after the show goes off the air), Orton and Cena are scheduled to wrestle for the belt. The match was originally supposed to be Rated RKO vs. Cena/HBK. And nothing is absolute, just thought it might be interesting.

I have a lot of doubt over that if Orton's being sent home from a huge money-making tour for the WWE.

Rhino got fired over a fucking flower pot. Orton still (as of now) has a job.

Something ain't right here.

Guest robrabies
Rhino got fired over a fucking flower pot. Orton still (as of now) has a job.

Something ain't right here.

Nope, but in every job, the employer will play favorites and punish certain transgressors more harshly than others. This is just anothe really public example of it.

It's too bad, because I really thought that Orton might want to turn his life around after going to anger management, but it's obvious that he didn't take those lessons to heart.

Didn't Rhino have somewhat of a legitimate reason in that his marriage was on the rocks?

(On a side-note, Rhino gave me my first mark-out moment in ages when I watched his match with Spike at the Massacre on 34th Street PPV. When Spike started puking up from the choke I thought Rhino was legitimately trying to kill the little bugger.)

Rhino wouldn't have gotten fired for it but........it happened at a really nice hotel during Wrestlemania weekend and the real kicker was, he did it on front of a ton of people including some higher ups.......

He was getting divorced and his wife told him she was moving to Germany and taking their kid. Ok now I can see being upset but in public you do have to control yourself. If Orton trashed the lobby of the hotel in front of high ranking WWE employees on the business side he'd probably get fired too.

Guest robrabies
94ec6cab15.jpg

Backlash spoiler: Cena Retains :throwup:

1) Why would you be surprised?

2) Why the fuck did you post that without spoiler tags. That's a dickhead move, IMO

3) That almost looks like really good CGI or hella Photoshopping.

94ec6cab15.jpg

That isn't a spoiler I won't believe Cena will ever job to I see it with my own eyes.

Guest robrabies
That isn't a spoiler I won't believe Cena will ever job to I see it with my own eyes.

The thing I wonder, is how he'll react when he's asked to? From all accounts, Cena is a humble guy and hasn't let the bid'ness go to his head. With that being said, going on well over 2 years without jobbing clean, how wouldn't you start to develop an ego?

The thing I wonder, is how he'll react when he's asked to? From all accounts, Cena is a humble guy and hasn't let the bid'ness go to his head. With that being said, going on well over 2 years without jobbing clean, how wouldn't you start to develop an ego?

His days as champion have to be approaching the Triple H reign of terror type area at this point.

94ec6cab15.jpg

Cards are always subject to change.

There is the possibility of Cena (or Lashley, or Taker) dropping the belt at Backlash, and regaining it at either Judgement Day or One Night Stand. But creating a poster with all 3 champs holding their belts for a PPV 2 months away and then releasing it this early seems a really stupid move.

His days as champion have to be approaching the Triple H reign of terror type area at this point.

I was on a WWE hiatus I believeFo r the beginings...so Please...Explain this entire Reign of Terror......

I was on a WWE hiatus I believeFo r the beginings...so Please...Explain this entire Reign of Terror......

I believe it was between 2002-2005, Triple H was champion for something like 650 days. It was when he was having fueds with new guys they kept signing like Nash and Steiner.....and old stand by HBK.

I believe it was between 2002-2005, Triple H was champion for something like 650 days. It was when he was having fueds with new guys they kept signing like Nash and Steiner.....and old stand by HBK.

ahh yes....Was this when Bischoff gave him the World Heavyweight Title...was it even worse then him Retaining at WrestleMania 2000

ahh yes....Was this when Bischoff gave him the World Heavyweight Title...was it even worse then him Retaining at WrestleMania 2000

Yep it's that time frame.........Cena has to be getting to that level of days as champ in a time span.

After looking at Mecca's sig, I just realized that none of the women on ECW can move their nice bodies in any kind of sexually appealing manner. Those have to be the most awkward movements I've seen since Kelly Kelly did her first striptease on the debut show.