TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

It's funny to be talking Survivor Series in April, but tickets for the show on 11/18 in Miami at the American Airlines Arena go on sale Saturday at Ticketmaster and the arena box office. Given that WWE live events are fairly hot, if you want to attend, I'd suggest getting tickets that morning.

Credit: Meltzer

The Hell? I thought Survivor Series was in Montreal this year?

It's funny to be talking Survivor Series in April, but tickets for the show on 11/18 in Miami at the American Airlines Arena go on sale Saturday at Ticketmaster and the arena box office. Given that WWE live events are fairly hot, if you want to attend, I'd suggest getting tickets that morning.

Credit: Meltzer

The Hell? I thought Survivor Series was in Montreal this year?

They ended up moving it.

Because they realized it was a bad idea?

Wait, it's Vince we're talking about.

I don't know then

Talking about bad on the mic, I'll probably get shit for this but Michaels and HHH are god awful. That's right ahhhhh, I said ahhhhh Michaels ahhhhh and HHH ahhhh are god awful ahhhhh on the mic ahhhhh. Plus they are boring as hell trying to be funny, which neither are.

My proposed Summerslam main events:

Edge © vs Jeff Hardy- WWE Championship, Ladder Match

Undertaker © vs Kennedy- World Heavyweight Championship

Lashley © vs CM Punk

DX vs MNM

John Cena vs Randy Orton

Jeff Hardy isn't main event material.

And Cena/HBK already buried MNM, and Mercury isn't with the company no more.

Because they realized it was a bad idea?

Wait, it's Vince we're talking about.

I don't know then

Well I thought they would want to do something with Harry Smith then, but since he hasn't really come up yet, I guess they dropped the angle they had planned for then?

Who else was awful on the mic??

The Big Show.

Sting.

Was The Ultimate Warrior ever champion??

Goldberg.

I can only think of people who I liked on the mic....

Taz, Shane Douglas, Austin, The Rock, Hogan, Raven, CM Punk.

Talking about bad on the mic, I'll probably get shit for this but Michaels and HHH are god awful. That's right ahhhhh, I said ahhhhh Michaels ahhhhh and HHH ahhhh are god awful ahhhhh on the mic ahhhhh. Plus they are boring as hell trying to be funny, which neither are.

Dude, go back to the TNA folder and stay the hell there. God knows, judging by your posts there, that you are the definition of unbiased opinion.

Dude, go back to the TNA folder and stay the hell there. God knows, judging by your posts there, that you are the definition of unbiased opinion.

Does anyone else find the irony in the HBK mark saying that?

Does anyone else find the irony in the HBK mark saying that?

Why does it matter if I'm an HBK mark? Correct me if I'm wrong but I've never posted anything so blatantly biased as that other guy just did on the TNA Lockdown thread.

Lashley © vs CM Punk

DX vs MNM

John Cena vs Randy Orton

A. Mercury not being with the company has already been brought to my attention, and I've already stated that I know he is gone, but I expect him to be back relatively soon.

B. Cena and HBK did not bury MNM.

C. My idea for the Edge/Jeff match would be Edge retaining against all the other main eventers in the PPVs following Backlash, and then making a challenge to anybody he hasn't faced one on one for the title, in any match of their choice. Jeff comes out, says lets do it, one more ladder match. (I got the idea from the ladder match DVD talk). People would love to see Edge vs Jeff, and its not like non-main eventers havent gotten title matches before..I'd say Jericho wasn't really seen as a main eventer anymore until two months before his match with Cena at Summerslam.

Lashley © vs CM Punk

DX vs MNM

John Cena vs Randy Orton

A. Mercury not being with the company has already been brought to my attention, and I've already stated that I know he is gone, but I expect him to be back relatively soon.

C. My idea for the Edge/Jeff match would be Edge retaining against all the other main eventers in the PPVs following Backlash, and then making a challenge to anybody he hasn't faced one on one for the title, in any match of their choice. Jeff comes out, says lets do it, one more ladder match. (I got the idea from the ladder match DVD talk). People would love to see Edge vs Jeff, and its not like non-main eventers havent gotten title matches before..I'd say Jericho wasn't really seen as a main eventer anymore until two months before his match with Cena at Summerslam.

A) Mercury isn't expected to be back that soon, he has alot of personal demons to take care of, if he comes back it will most likely be next year. This case is similar to Eddie Guerrero.

B) Yes they did. Didn't you see RAW weeks before Wrestlemania, in that lame Tag Team Tourmil match where Cena/HBK wrestled and beat two tag teams prior to facing MNM, and MNM still couldn't beat them? How about Hardyz and London & Kendrick, constantly defeating MNM every week prior to WM?

B) Chris Jericho was a much more established superstar then Jeff Hardy ever was and ever will be, bad comparison. If this was some PPV like Judgment Day, Great American Bash, etc. then maybe this will work. But for Jeff Hardy to be headlining, let alone main event the 2nd biggest PPV in the WWE just wont work. Jeff Hardy is good in the role he is in now, he isn't ever going to be a main eventer, but will be a good upper midcard superstar. Matt Hardy has much more potential to become a main eventer then Jeff ever will.

Guys fired for drug issues can come back, but they're never back "relatively soon" after being fired. WWE will want to see Mercury get a rep for being clean and reliable before hiring him again.

Excatly, look how long it took Guerrero and Jeff Hardy to come back to the WWE after their drug problems.

Guys fired for drug issues can come back, but they're never back "relatively soon" after being fired. WWE will want to see Mercury get a rep for being clean and reliable before hiring him again.

Excatly, look how long it took Guerrero and Jeff Hardy to come back to the WWE after their drug problems.

And Hardy's last major gig, with TNA, didn't exactly see him garner a good reputation, though he was a star so that didn't matter. Mercury will have to really prove himself.

I actually prefer Mercury over Nitro....Nitro just bores me to tears.

I like Nitro much more, he has more charisma and is the better worker of the two, atleast IMO. I really think a feud with Mick Foley will help him get over big time, even though I don't think he should go over.

Same here. Nitro has that look that tells you he's going to be a major player someday, even with the "bad" booking. Mercury never once gave me that impression. Plus while Mercury is more solid in the ring, Nitro has more flash in his repertoire.

Lashley © vs CM Punk

DX vs MNM

John Cena vs Randy Orton

A) Mercury isn't expected to be back that soon, he has alot of personal demons to take care of, if he comes back it will most likely be next year. This case is similar to Eddie Guerrero.

B) Yes they did. Didn't you see RAW weeks before Wrestlemania, in that lame Tag Team Tourmil match where Cena/HBK wrestled and beat two tag teams prior to facing MNM, and MNM still couldn't beat them? How about Hardyz and London & Kendrick, constantly defeating MNM every week prior to WM?

B) Chris Jericho was a much more established superstar then Jeff Hardy ever was and ever will be, bad comparison. If this was some PPV like Judgment Day, Great American Bash, etc. then maybe this will work. But for Jeff Hardy to be headlining, let alone main event the 2nd biggest PPV in the WWE just wont work. Jeff Hardy is good in the role he is in now, he isn't ever going to be a main eventer, but will be a good upper midcard superstar. Matt Hardy has much more potential to become a main eventer then Jeff ever will.

A. Ok..I guess you're right. But I was just fantasy booking so whatever.

B. The casual fan probably doesn't even remember Cena/HBK ever wrestling MNM. And besides, it's Cena. He beats EVERYBODY. The Hardys are the most popular team going, and L/K were the champions. Now if the Highlanders beat MNM, that would be a different story.

C. Yes Jericho was more established but he was also treated as a joke for the last two years of his run. Jeff came back after a couple years, won the IC title, now he's won the tag titles again..he could certainly get a WWE title shot this year. And to say Matt has a better shot than Jeff at being a main eventer is ridiculous. Matt stayed around the whole time Jeff was in TNA and people still don't give a shit about him. Jeff is much more popular and most marks atleast would much rather see him near the ME than Matt.

Reading the spoilers out of boredom and I noticed a couple of things.

1.) Champions from other brands appearing on other shows. The ECW champion seems to appear more on Raw than he does the ECW show. Makes no sense to me.

2.) I don't know 80% of the wrestlers involved in this promotion anymore. Looking through photos though they all look like steroid laced failed Mr. Universe contestants than they do wrestlers. I imagine they don't deviate much from "Kick, kick, punch, punch, body slam" as they have far too much muscle mass to do anything real technicle.

2.) I don't know 80% of the wrestlers involved in this promotion anymore. Looking through photos though they all look like steroid laced failed Mr. Universe contestants than they do wrestlers. I imagine they don't deviate much from "Kick, kick, punch, punch, body slam" as they have far too much muscle mass to do anything real technicle.

Who are you talking about that you don't know? The only guys that really look like steroid laced failed Mr. Universe contestants are Batista, Lashley, and Masters..everyone else pretty much has their own look.

Who are you talking about that you don't know?

I'll run down every one I don't know as I scan the WWE homepage. Keep in mind I stopped watching regularly about 3-4 years ago

Bobby Lashley

Elijah Burke

Kevin Thorn

Matt Striker

Mike Knox

Armando Estrada

Chris Masters

JTG

Kenny Dykstra

Robbie McAllister

Rory McAllister

Santino Marella

Shad

The Great Khali

Trevor Murdoch

Boogeyman

Daivari

Dave Taylor

Deuce

Domino

Hornswoggle (Looking at the photo did they copy the lame-ass WCW version of a rabid Irish midget? Good god!)

Montel Vontavious Porter

The Miz

All of the Women that aren't Lilian Garcia, Torrie Wilson, Victoria, and Trinity. I also know Eddie Guerrero's widow by name alone and I'm curious as to what she is doing on TV.

Umaga would have made my list if I didn't recognise him as a previous member of 3 Minute Warning.

I'll run down every one I don't know as I scan the WWE homepage. Keep in mind I stopped watching regularly about 3-4 years ago

Bobby Lashley

Elijah Burke

Kevin Thorn

Matt Striker

Mike Knox

Armando Estrada

Chris Masters

JTG

Kenny Dykstra

Robbie McAllister

Rory McAllister

Santino Marella

Shad

The Great Khali

Trevor Murdoch

Boogeyman

Daivari

Dave Taylor

Deuce

Domino

Hornswoggle (Looking at the photo did they copy the lame-ass WCW version of a rabid Irish midget? Good god!)

Montel Vontavious Porter

The Miz

All of the Women that aren't Lilian Garcia, Torrie Wilson, Victoria, and Trinity. I also know Eddie Guerrero's widow by name alone and I'm curious as to what she is doing on TV.

Umaga would have made my list if I didn't recognise him as a previous member of 3 Minute Warning.

Ok, well if you stopped watching 3 years ago, what point were you trying to make by saying you dont know most of the roster?

Bobby Lashley

Elijah Burke

Kevin Thorn

Matt Striker

Mike Knox

Armando Estrada

Chris Masters

JTG

Kenny Dykstra

Robbie McAllister

Rory McAllister

Santino Marella

Shad

The Great Khali

Trevor Murdoch

Boogeyman

Daivari

Dave Taylor

Deuce

Domino

Montel Vontavious Porter

The Miz

Burke is hardly jacked. He looks under sized anyways. Striker is short and cut but he isn't roided up. The High Landers are just tall scottish guys. JTG? The guy is about 5'7 and is skinny as hell. MURDOCH? He's Dusty Rhodes fat. Dave Taylor looks like my dentist. MVP is far from jacked. Estrada isn't even a wrestler, he's a voicepiece with no body at all. Khali is a 7'6 guy with a thick frame. Thorne is hardly ripped, just tall and thick. Miz is a frat boy, all of them look like that. Of that entire list, only 2-3 of them can be noted as a roid monkey. Davari is known for his incredible work-out system.

Eddie's widow is there to keep a paycheck for the family.

Bobby Lashley

Elijah Burke

Kevin Thorn

Matt Striker

Mike Knox

Armando Estrada

Chris Masters

JTG

Kenny Dykstra

Robbie McAllister

Rory McAllister

Santino Marella

Shad

The Great Khali

Trevor Murdoch

Boogeyman

Daivari

Dave Taylor

Deuce

Domino

Montel Vontavious Porter

The Miz

Burke is hardly jacked. He looks under sized anyways. Striker is short and cut but he isn't roided up. The High Landers are just tall scottish guys. JTG? The guy is about 5'7 and is skinny as hell. MURDOCH? He's Dusty Rhodes fat. Dave Taylor looks like my dentist. MVP is far from jacked. Estrada isn't even a wrestler, he's a voicepiece with no body at all. Khali is a 7'6 guy with a thick frame. Thorne is hardly ripped, just tall and thick. Miz is a frat boy, all of them look like that. Of that entire list, only 2-3 of them can be noted as a roid monkey. Davari is known for his incredible work-out system.

Eddie's widow is there to keep a paycheck for the family.

I don't think he was calling those people juicers, just listing who he didn't recognize on the roster.