TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

According to Alvarez, Stephanie was apparently the one who made the final call for the Eddie Guerrero exploitation angle on the Smackdown special. She felt it would be a great cliffhanger and would help the ratings. In addition to that, a lot of wrestlers are not only mad at the company with the angle, but at the wrestlers who took part in it. And finally, morale backstage is said to have reached an all-time low since the special

Me and a girl that I was working with were joking around today, and finally I said "That's it! Tonight, in the main event, you will be facing....KANE!!!!" I felt like a demi-god for a few seconds after saying that.

Guest wootman

From Keller's Raw report...

They showed Rita Cosby in the front row blowing kisses to the camera. Yep, she's the one you want to trust with cable news coverage of serious WWE issues such as covering the deaths of wrestlers and drug testing. Not that the ratings whores at MSNBC don't realize she's a disgrace to journalism, but they should have a little more dignity than to allow that.

I was wondering as to why Keller seemed so angry in his report about Rita Cosby sitting in the front row on Raw. So what if she's having a good time at Raw. What, should she look angry or bored or something instead?

Anyways, now it's known as to why Keller is angry with Cosby and calling them "ratings whores." Apparently, he was replaced by JBL in a scheduled interview a few weeks ago. Sour grapes I guess.

From the PWTorch Raw Roundtable...

I know MSNBC is desperate for ratings, but Rita Crosby acting like a girl at the front row of a Beatles concert in 1967 killed off the tiny smidgen of credibility she had. No wonder MSNBC replaced a scheduled interview with me after Eddie Guerrero's death and put JBL on in my place. MSNBC has become a p.r. machine for McMahon.

Hey, I've seen some people talking about the nonstop buffering in WWE.com videos, well I may have found a cure. In the past, I just clicked on the links, and the videos were almost unwatchable, but on a whim I right-clicked it, then downloaded the URL from properties, and put it into whatever that bar's called where you type in URL's, and now it works great. I don't understand it, but it works.

Guest tony manero

Considering the Rumble is in Miami this year, they should've had a Miami Vice theme for the poster.

Even though I like the poster design, it's not like the show is emanating from Vegas or Rome; so, on that count, it really doesn't make sense other than to accentuate the "royalty" of the event.

Anyone seen the Rumble 2006 commercial yet? It stars the McMahons as the rulers of Rome during ancient times. Vince (looking ridicolous wearing a Ancient Rome costume) is thinking of a new form of entertainment for the Romans. Stephanie suggests the "Royal Rumblelus". Linda (looking like Christina Aguliera in her "clown whore" outfit) explains the rules. Shane suggests having the wrestlers fight the lions. Everyone looks at him funny. And that's pretty much it. It's hilarious just for how Linda looks.

There needs to be another tag team like Demolition.

When they first started and were in the leather outfits, I joked that The Bashams should have become The New Demolition.

There needs to be another tag team like Demolition.

When they first started and were in the leather outfits, I joked that The Bashams should have become The New Demolition.

Yeah but they need the facepaint and the masks and they don't need to be such bondage freaks.

Damn tag teams in the WWE sucks.

That's pretty tasteless. But maybe I'm reading too much into something with Eddie on it with the words "hook me up".

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave

Byte This, this week, Eric (some fan) and Todd talking about Austin being GM:

Todd: "It would be fun, if Austin was the GM, wouldn't it?"

Eric: "Fuck YEAH!"

image18944.jpg

*marks out for WM 9 reference

I was watching the X-Files recently and Rob Van Dam was on it, I was like "WTF?!!"

According to Alvarez, Stephanie was apparently the one who made the final call for the Eddie Guerrero exploitation angle on the Smackdown special. She felt it would be a great cliffhanger and would help the ratings. In addition to that, a lot of wrestlers are not only mad at the company with the angle, but at the wrestlers who took part in it. And finally, morale backstage is said to have reached an all-time low since the special
stephieimasbtshirt.jpg

Just re-watched the Gimmick Battle Royal from WrestleMania X-Seven...

The One Man Gang needs to sue WWE for the "Chain Gang".

Because he had "Join The Chain Gang" on the back of his shirt!

Either that or he was a clairvoyant and knew about Cena rising to the top of WWE.

Finally got around to watching the excellent Benoit/Regal match from the last SD and I gotta say...

Booker T did a better job announcing during that one match more than anything Michael Cole has called during his entire tenure with the company.

morale backstage is said to have reached an all-time low

Internet writers use this line way too much.

morale seems to have been low ever since the internet first started...