TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Watching Heat on WWE.com, inspired me to make this comment. Chavo Guerreo is hugely over as a face now due to Eddys passing. But the weird part is that they are still chanting for Eddy instead of Chavo. That can't be good. But why isn't on he on RAW now? Hell just ship hmib back to SD and give him a CW title program.

Man Eddy is more over dead, then most of the guys on the WWE roster could ever wish to be

But I think its different with Eddy than say owen. Eddy was very popular with the majority of fans at time of his passing. But I see your point,

anyhow Poor Tajiri couldnt even get on RAW for his finale and he still had to job (but that's the old tradition.) but at elast it was to Helms. He even got to say goodbye on the mic so thats cool.

Watching Heat on WWE.com, inspired me to make this comment. Chavo Guerreo is hugely over as a face now due to Eddys passing. But the weird part is that they are still chanting for Eddy instead of Chavo. That can't be good. But why isn't on he on RAW now? Hell just ship hmib back to SD and give him a CW title program.

Man Eddy is more over dead, then most of the guys on the WWE roster could ever wish to be

It's pretty sad that Eddy is STILL overshadowing Chavo, even in death.

It's pretty sad that Eddy is STILL overshadowing Chavo, even in death.

That would be a great heel gimmick for Chavo, and it would also be offensive to most of the audience, so I'm sure WWE will do it eventually. Probably in about four months when the majority of the heat said gimmick could get will have been gone.

Your "Poor Shelton" of the day is brought to you by Kraft Foods Inc.

On a show where all of the faces went over (I don't count the womens match) there was no reason for young Shelton to lose. But he did.

Poor Shelton.

KRPB.jpg

Mmmmmm

Safe to say that Snitsky is coming off the juice. Anyone else notice he wasn't nearly as muscular and had gotten flabby during the match againt Shelton?

Guest Fook
What ever happened to needing a managers license and being able to ban people from ringside that do not have one?

Whatever happened to managers?

What ever happened to needing a managers license and being able to ban people from ringside that do not have one?

I must say I marked out when one of the Harris Boys busted out a manager's license on a 2001 ep of Thunder as a 'neck injury' prevented him from wrestling.

This doesn't deserve it's own thread yet.

Final RAW of 2005

December 26, 2005

With New Year's Revolution fast approaching, all six competitors slated to compete in the Elimination Chamber will compete in "Beat the Clock" matches Monday night on RAW. The Superstar with the fastest time will enter the Chamber last at New Year's Revolution. Who will gain the Elimination Chamber advantage? Watch RAW to find out.

Also, Big Show and Triple H are scheduled to square off at New Year's Revolution. But first, they must sign the appropriate paperwork. Watch the contract signing this Monday night on RAW.

Also on RAW, Intercontinental Champion Ric Flair will appear on The Cutting Edge. For weeks, Edge and Lita have been taking shots at "The Nature Boy." How will Flair respond Monday night?

Additionally, Mr. McMahon will give a review of Bret Hart's new DVD. Tune in to RAW (on USA at 9/8 CT) to find out how the WWE Chairman feels about the Hit Man's DVD.

Credit: WWE.com

Vince reviewing Bret's DVD is kind of weird. Are they in Canada?

And now, from PWInsider:

In a "things that make you go hmmm" moment, less than two hours ago, we quoted the latest Raw preview on WWE.com where they mentioned that Vince McMahon and Shawn Michaels would critique the new Bret Hart DVD. Now suddenly, Shawn Michaels' name has been removed from the preview. The Oliver Stone in all of us can only wonder why.

I havent kept up too well...is the money in the bank thing still valid? Im guessing that Edge will be getting the IC title at NYR.

Vince...Bret....huh?

How many times are WWE going to have Shelton Benjamin lose to Carlito via a rollup?

As long as Carlito's not black

Guest clockworkraven
According to reports, Shelton Benjamin saw his push strongly decreased in WWE in recent months because he showed blantant[sic] disrespect toward at least one veteran WWE road agent.

Wrestleview, 'derived from' the Torch.

Guest heyimbro

Today I found some Shawn Michaels tape from 2003, Here Comes The Pain [both of which I wrapped for Christmas presents] and my good find: Cheating Death, Stealing Life: The Eddie Guerrero Story, all in the bargain bin at the local department store. Paid $2.50 a piece. Score.

I picked up "Hulk Still Rules" for £2.99 a couple of years back in a clearout. I probably wouldn't have bought it otherwise.

Wrestlers almost always lose their last match. It's tradition.

OR it's putting over the guy that's staying rather than the guy that's leaving. Not that shocking, methinks.

I don't think so. It's on every WWE DVD. I have it memorized now...

Body's have been broken.

How do you learn to fall of a 20 foot ladder?

etc.

Man I hate that promo.