TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

OK, fine, I'll just be a good TSMer, like all the rest of these here WWE fans. Hey, isn't it awesome when Mr. Kennedy says his last name twice??

I thought it was a kickass parody. Most people should have picked up on that fast. Only 40 year old women would defend Nash like that and be serious, as evidenced by the photos of his fan club dinner at his website.

Really weird I'm really into a game yeah and I was talking to some guys. Suddenly they started talking about Randy Orton and shit. Most of them talked about wrestling like it's real and a guy said Eddie's dead is fake because of...some bs story about Kurt Angle doing something with Eddie a while ago. So he thought storylines were real. It's fun to hear people of my age are still marks and shit and most guys know what the WWE is, it's still pretty popular.

Guest JMA

Another twist to this Matt/Edge/Lita crap.

http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=38382

Matt Hardy's tales of love is like Kane's tales of life. Meaning I still think it's all a work.

I'm surprised that a poster would even start a thread about that. The fact that he's still interested in that whole situation (the real-life aspects) feels me with dread.

Stole this from HD.

The Macho Man

1208mco2.jpg

Man, that pic just makes me sad. Growing old is a bitch, huh?

From a fan review of Pearl Jam's 7/18/03 concert in Mexico City:

I think the best moment of the concert was after the first encore when they played Bu$hleaguer. Eddie was wearing his Bush mask and was doing his funny dance but at some point during the song somebody threw to him a mask of " [El] Santo" (a very popular wrestler of all time here in Mexico) and he wore that mask and start simulating a fight with the mask of George Bush, everybody in the room was going crazy by that time.

The mask in the above photo is indeed the mask of El Santo.

Guest cacheton
mexicocity9.jpg

From a Pearl Jam show in Mexico City - is that an actual wrestler?

Coulda sworn that guy was Kanyon at first.

Stole this from HD.

The Macho Man

1208mco2.jpg

When you put the picture in context, it's even better:

http://news.tbo.com/news/MGB1W43YZGE.html

Published: Dec 9, 2005

ADVERTISEMENT

[0]

More from this channel:

Search our archives: Type keyword(s)

Past 7 days most viewed | Tribune archive from 1990

TAMPA - What does George Steinbrenner's 17th Annual Children's Holiday Concert mean to the 2,000 children who showed up at the Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center on Thursday?

It means Christmas trees and tiny lights and big Nutcracker statues and the Florida Orchestra's violins and trumpets sending joy to the world.

It means Mayor Pam Iorio whispering it's "another example of something really nice that happens in our community."

It means a big-eyed girl in pig tails watching a ballerina tip-toe the "Dance Of The Sugar-Plum Fairy." It means a boy with a cowlick making a telescope out of the green program and eyeballing the performers.

It means Randy "Macho Man" Savage in black sunglasses ending " 'Twas The Night Before Christmas" with "Ooohyeeeaah." It means children listening closely when he tells them to stay strong and be leaders or he'll come back and beat them up.

It means teacher Cathy Bedjan glancing at the kids then saying "to sit around and sing, I don't think they do that a lot at home."

It means Ronda Storms and Jim Norman and Steve Otto singing "Jingle Bell Rock," together.

It means Steinbrenner himself, The Boss, in his white turtleneck and thin-rimmed glasses, looking happy.

It means Randy "Macho Man" Savage in black sunglasses ending " 'Twas The Night Before Christmas" with "Ooohyeeeaah." It means children listening closely when he tells them to stay strong and be leaders or he'll come back and beat them up.

Ooohyeeeaah, DIG IT!!!

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/stacydances

Man, and here I thought Chris Nowinski was Harvard's only graduate! Stacy would fit just in! My favorite part is her mom being a cow and not letting her do anything else but dancing. Whatta bitch.

Yeah, she didn't even let her practice cooking. No wonder my dinner tastes so bad.

There is a rumor of Dusty being the RAW GM.

WWE is looking for a heavy-set black woman to play a role on RAW?

Sweeeeeeeeet...

(Yes, I know Sapphire is dead.)

Dear god not Dusty. He sucked in TNA, he'll suck even worse in the WWE. You can't even understand what the man says. I vote for Ted DiBiase as next GM, or Michael PS Hayes or Shane McMahon. You all want DiBiase ofcourse

Dear god not Dusty. He sucked in TNA, he'll suck even worse in the WWE. You can't even understand what the man says. I vote for Ted DiBiase as next GM, or Michael PS Hayes or Shane McMahon. You all want DiBiase ofcourse

Only if he's evil heel "Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase and his first promo starts with that trademark evil laugh.

I was in Louisville over the weekend for my best friend's bachelor party. We were in a bar called "Willy's" and I am almost 100% certain I ran into Paul Burchill in there with a girl. Would have talked to him a little bit, but I was focused on getting drunk and he was walking past me toward the door.

I remember in one of the endless Hardy / Edge threads, somebody said Hardy and Mrs. Edge should get together. Didn't think it would actually happen. :lol:

WWE also mentioned that NJPW is promoting Lesnar as a "former WWE Champion" without their permission.

You gotta be fucking kidding me. So does this mean WWE will legal trigger happy and sue TNA and every other independant fed out there for using "Former WWE Wrestler" for whatever upcoming talents they sign?

Another twist to this Matt/Edge/Lita crap.

http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=38382

Matt Hardy's tales of love is like Kane's tales of life. Meaning I still think it's all a work.

I'm surprised that a poster would even start a thread about that. The fact that he's still interested in that whole situation (the real-life aspects) feels me with dread.

Except i didn't make a thread about it. I stuck it in here as it DOESN'T WARRANT A THREAD.