TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

It's a pretty decent match too. I'm goin to miss Tajiri's matches. Always fun to watch.

Edited by Scroby

Guest Frank_Nabbit

Tatanka is scheduled to work the 12/28 RAW house show in Pittsburgh, PA. He will team with Shelton Benjamin against The Coach and Carlito.

Sadly, again SD apparently does not warrant its own thread. Anyway, yesterday's show was pretty good.

Crazy/Kash was nice little cruiser match that actually made it seem as if WWE might care a little about the cruisers. They did a pretty good job putting over Kash as a legit threat. Juvi/Kash could easily be *** 1/2 or so at Armaggedon.

That tag title match was excellent. Nitro is really showing some improvement from where he was earlier this year. Props for taking the reverse hurricanrana off the top too. Hopefully the tag belts get merged at Armaggedon and the belts become exclusive to SD.

The rest of the show was pretty solid too to help promote the ppv, minus the absence of Benoit. Where was he exactly? The Boogeyman needs to go away as soon as possible. I hate this gimmick so much.

Tatanka is scheduled to work the 12/28 RAW house show in Pittsburgh, PA. He will team with Shelton Benjamin against The Coach and Carlito.

Poor Shelton.

So, I was watching Michaels/Jannetty on 24/7 online, the one where Jannetty pins Michaels but HBK has his foot on the ropes and Heenan gets it restarted. Now, it's kind of interesting because they actually show what happened during the commercial breaks in the match. About 13 minutes in, they go to the second break, and you actually get to hear Vince, Savage, and Heenan make small talk with one another.

Heenan: You gonna call this, I gotta go for it.

Savage: I got a tag team partner.

Vince: No, not necessary. Oh, I've seen him throw up before. Not tonight, please!

Savage: Ratings!

Vince: Somebody has to cue me to take over.

Heenan: Oh, is that yours?

Vince: I hope. Yep.

Savage: I got a bunch of 'em happening.

You don't really have any idea what they're talking about, but it's still kind of cool.

Vince: No, not necessary. Oh, I've seen him throw up before. Not tonight, please!

Savage: Ratings!

Classic.

In other news, Orlando Jordan is now ginger.

I read through Vince Russo's book at Borders today. I skimmed through it until the point where he started writing for WWF Magazine, and then I read it all. The book gives a fantastic glimpse into the mind of Vince McMahon, and just how out of touch he was until Russo snapped him out of it.

I nearly bursted out laughing from Jim Cornette's reasoning behind why Terry Funk should be kept in a box for a few weeks before debuting by chainsawing himself out.

"Anyone who pops out of a box is instantly over."

I was pissed that the book just stops after he told Vince he was leaving for WCW. I want, no NEED, to know the details of WCW and TNA.

Edited by Placebo Effect

Things I want to see next year:

More London/Spanky vs MNM tag matches

Knoble vs London, again.

A Kid Kash/Jamie Knoble tag team

More of Paul London hitting SSPs out of nowhere.

I read through Vince Russo's book at Borders today. I skimmed through it until the point where he started writing for WWF Magazine, and then I read it all. The book gives a fantastic glimpse into the mind of Vince McMahon, and just how out of touch he was until Russo snapped him out of it.

I nearly bursted out laughing from Jim Cornette's reasoning behind why Terry Funk should be kept in a box for a few weeks before debuting by chainsawing himself out.

"Anyone who pops out of a box is instantly over."

I was pissed that the book just stops after he told Vince he was leaving for WCW. I want, no NEED, to know the details of WCW and TNA.

He's got an "Ultimate Insiders" shoot interview that he did w/ Ed Ferrara conducted by Wade Keller. Basically, he blames his WCW downfall to the fact that he was never given a formal list of things he could and could not do on the air. Rather, Standards & Practices would change the rules on him week to week. He also defends putting the title on Arquette as WCW received a free 1-page spot in USA Today w/ Arquette holding the WCW Title w/ his wife and another celeb. He also said it got people talking (for better or worse . . . obviously worse).

Edited by MillenniumMan831

Putting the title on Arquette wasn't that BAD. I mean it's better than the WWE putting the title on Hogan at whatever backlash that was. Or Sting being pinned at Starrcade.

Putting the title on Arquette wasn't that BAD. I mean it's better than the WWE putting the title on Hogan at whatever backlash that was.

The hell it was.

Well you will find out becuase that book was the first in a three book deal that will cover WCW and TNA. So you've just gotta wait. I'm actually quite interested in reading the whole set.

And Arquette winning the WCW championship was far, far worse than Hogan winning the WWE championship.

I'm watching Raw in Spanish on Telemundo, even though I saw it on Monday. I took 2 years of high school Spanish, watch lucha libre regularly, and being around my fiancee's Spanish speaking family, it's pretty weird.

Yeah, I'll willingly watch Raw twice in one week. Then again, I'd watch WCW Thunder back in the day and then catch the replay the same night. I'm a wrestling junkie.

Guest Human Highlight Reel

I think it's just to give them something in common to make them seem more of a team.

I'm getting a Thrillseekers vibe from them. Good stuff.

Also, Paul London's getting a bit of a better look now. He rocks the goatee.

wow , how .................... shitty .....

Shelton vs Carlito; can't go wrong with that. Oh, wait, it sucks every time.

Facepaint needs to return to the WWE. In fact, after the suicide last night, their best bet is to go just over-the-top cheesy throughout the whole product.