TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Todd Grisham calling a fan a retard on Byte This, Torrie Wilson's dog being listed as a superstar and Randy Orton calling a fan a cunt, all should've been exclusive to this thread. The fact that they have their own threads is indictive of how the state of the WWE folder is.

That's my comment which doesn't warrant a thread.

Fuck, I came into this thread for the same reason. I was going to say it differently though. I was going to say that when Torrie's dog, Todd Grisham dissing a fan, and Randy Orton yelling at a fan all have their own thread, the thread for "comments which don't deserve a thread" has become obsolete.

Apparently, now the only comments which don't deserve a thread are the comments on whether other comments are thread-worthy.

For the record, Torrie's dog and Todd calling a fan a retard was posted here first. Someone decided afterwards they deserved their own threads.

Former TNA star Sonny Siaki has signed a deal with WWE. It is not known if the deal is developmental or a regular deal. Dusty Rhodes, now a member of the WWE creative team, pushed for his signing.

Credit: PWInsider.com

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

Duggan's "death" caused a 4 page thread on DVD MB Here it was 2 posts in a random thread

/found it funny

Guest Desperate Housewife
Former TNA star Sonny Siaki has signed a deal with WWE. It is not known if the deal is developmental or a regular deal. Dusty Rhodes, now a member of the WWE creative team, pushed for his signing.

Who'll be the first to get injured at his hands??????

Jesus, Dusty's on the creative team? Good lord, how long before he makes himself the world champion??

On a completely unrelated topic, I know this next comment will garner some smark hatred, but I have to say it: The female in MNM, I don't know her name, is BUTT ass ugly. I mean, from afar, she's hot. Whenever the camera focused on her face during her press conference, I said out loud, UGH!!! She looks like she hit every branch in the ugly tree. Her teeth are reminiscent of Flair's. She's just ugly. I'd rather see Ivory in her spot.

Velocity is pretty good this week barring the main event tag. Kendrick vs. Dean is pretty good (Dean takes this brutal bump from a dropkick on the ring ropes), so is Burchill vs. Xavier and Paul London vs. Noble is exactly how you'd expect.

From Meltzer:

--Ratings are slower to come by since Neilsen started a new system on 12/26 to include shows TIVO'd and watched within a day or a week. I would think this would help wrestling rather than hurt it.

I usually pick up a Velocity torrent from the usual place.

Apparently on the Spanish version of Raw, Carlos and Hugo took a shot at Masters for saying New Year's Resolution.

Carlos: DId he say New Year's Revolution instead of Resolution?

Hugo: Idiot

That's from WO.com

Hmm Dusty on the creative team means that Shelton Benjamin's mama could be played by Saphire.........

Wait has Saphire been dead for like ten years or is she still alive?

RAW this past Monday did a 3.7 rating off hours of 3.5 and 3.8.

AM RAW did a 0.6 rating.

Velocity is pretty good this week barring the main event tag. Kendrick vs. Dean is pretty good (Dean takes this brutal bump from a dropkick on the ring ropes), so is Burchill vs. Xavier and Paul London vs. Noble is exactly how you'd expect.

yea it was a pretty good show. One hting about LOD, why is Heidenreich still wearing the red trunks? Shouldn't he have got new LOD tights a long time ago to go along with the facepaint and armbands?

those resolutions were kinda lame,most of the guys were trying to hit on that Kristal lady (who the hell is she anyhow? one of the diva searchlosers?), though Regal sneaking a peek at her BUTT was pretty funny.

I did not realize that the "fan" Undertaker hit at WrestleMania X-8 was Paul London til I saw this clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=zfZRrwKtoCs&search=wcw%20

I don't remember Undertaker hitting a fan at Wrestlemania X8. I thought it was Flair hit Paul London during the build up to the match and it was then shown in the video package beforehand.

I did not realize that the "fan" Undertaker hit at WrestleMania X-8 was Paul London til I saw this clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=zfZRrwKtoCs&search=wcw%20

I don't remember Undertaker hitting a fan at Wrestlemania X8. I thought it was Flair hit Paul London during the build up to the match and it was then shown in the video package beforehand.

Oops... I meant Flair.