TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

hey I love Master's entrance...thaaaaat's about it!

Yeah, me too, until he starts heelin' it up as he walks to the ring, saying "who's the man? I'm the man! . . . . I'm the man," while pointing to himself. Carisma of doorknob.

It's not up there yet but crowds chanting "Eddy" is slowly going to to climb to the top of ego-stroking chants the fans do for themselves. It's like ROH fans and dueling chants and ECW fans chanting "Holy Shit" but in a way it's worse because of the circumstances.

It's not up there yet but crowds chanting "Eddy" is slowly going to to climb to the top of ego-stroking chants the fans do for themselves. It's like ROH fans and dueling chants and ECW fans chanting "Holy Shit" but in a way it's worse because of the circumstances.

what's your take on the "WHAT?" chant? I know it doesnt come out very often anymore, but dammit I wanted kill Austin for that one!

WHAT? was one of the greatest things they ever did, but Austin was the only one who could make it work. When he would list things, wait for the crowd, then keep listing things, it worked.

What is with giving guys only their last name? What is wrong with calling him "Fit Finlay" or "David Finlay"? Does everyone have to be like "Goldberg" (like they did with Batista and will probably do with "Lashley")?

They're already doing it with Lashley. I think the only guy who still calls him by his first name is Tony Chimel.

Also - why is Edge still carrying the spinner belt? I thought that was a Cena-specific title and that once someone else won it, it would go back to the old "undisputed" version?

Chances are it'll be back to normal by the end of the month.

Ok, ok, ok....I think Shelton's mama is hilarious. Her reactions and comments when Big Show came out last Raw had me cracking up.

"You whup his ass, son, WHUP IT!"

>Big Show's music<

"......do the best you can, son...."

-Cheex

From WWE.com:

Drug Policy Update

January 17, 2006

WWE has been working diligently to complete its new wellness program for talent, which includes an aggressive drug and steroid testing program and heightened cardiovascular monitoring. The company believes it has identified a third-party that will be able to implement the program, which will be done independently of WWE, and is going through final phases of its due diligence. WWE believes the program will be ready to implement before the end of the first quarter of 2006.

PWInsider.com is reporting that WLKY in Louisville, Kentucky, recently ran a story about former WWE star Matt Morgan being arrested for impersonating a police officer.

I smell an angle. When WWE resigns Matt his gimmick will be that Matt is impersonating a cop but, not just any cop but, The Big Boss Man. He can wear the old uniform, come out to Hard Times, etc. Then he can get into a feud with the Big Show and he'll bring their past "feud" with a pissed off Show having to keep telling Morgan that he's not the Boss Man with Morgan not listening to him.

Then in the blow off match Show wins and then the Morgan breaks down and crys and admitts that he was such a fan of the Boss Man that after he was let go his mind snapped and he really did think that he was his hero. But, after the match he sees his mistake and him and Show cry and hug in the ring. The End.

PWInsider.com is reporting that WLKY in Louisville, Kentucky, recently ran a story about former WWE star Matt Morgan being arrested for impersonating a police officer.

I smell an angle. When WWE resigns Matt his gimmick will be that Matt is impersonating a cop but, not just any cop but, The Big Boss Man. He can wear the old uniform, come out to Hard Times, etc. Then he can get into a feud with the Big Show and he'll bring their past "feud" with a pissed off Show having to keep telling Morgan that he's not the Boss Man with Morgan not listening to him.

Then in the blow off match Show wins and then the Morgan breaks down and crys and admitts that he was such a fan of the Boss Man that after he was let go his mind snapped and he really did think that he was his hero. But, after the match he sees his mistake and him and Show cry and hug in the ring. The End.

Then Big Show hits him with a chair, just because a feud between wrestlers of that calibre should go on for as long as possible.

A little bit more on the Matt Morgan story, again from Insider.

Matt Morgan's version of his arrest for impersonating an officer last week was that he was cut off by a woman while driving in Louisville and cut a promo when he pulled up next to her for doing it, telling her she was lucky he wasn't a police officer. While heading for the gym, he ended up running a red light and when the police ran his license plates, his car matched the description of a call they received about someone impersonating a police office while driving. Morgan was brought into the station and later released, but the local TV station got wind of the incident and reported he was arrested. Morgan was backstage at TNA this past Sunday and there's been some discussion of bringing him into that company.