TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

I can't wait...it'll boil down to the final two: HHH and Mysterio...they won't touch each other the entire Rumble, mind you, save for that last spot...and the bullshit commences as HHH totally obliterates Mysterio, allowing for little offense, no selling the 619 (Mysterio gets a lucky shot in to set it up) and West Coast Pop, ignoring Eddie chants, sledgehammers are involved etc. etc. I'm not feelin this PPV.

Since I couldn't use it in the SD Magazine thread....

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Angle pass out at 31 Flavors last night. Mark Henry's going to win the World Heavyweight Title.

/i]

Don't steal my joke goddamnit

"In yesterday’s Miami Herald featured an article regarding Royal Rumble press conference. In the article it noted that Rey Mysterio dedicated winning the match to Eddie Guerrero, and Triple H said in his promo, "'With respect to Rey Mysterio, I've actually never heard somebody dedicate a loss to somebody If you think that you're going to the Royal Rumble and that you're going to win, I've got news for you. I don't care if Eddie Guerrero reaches down out of the sky and helps you himself -- it's not going to happen.'' "

Classy.

I'm pretty sure this one does deserve its own thread.

Guest Coffey

The problem is the apple logo that they made sucks. The "spit or swallow" thing wouldn't be as bad if that apple wasn't there. It'd still be bad, just not that bad.

Guest thebigjig

I'm sure this question's already been asked but I'm not in the mood to scroll back through multiple paged to find something obscure.

Has an explanation been given as to why Edge is using Cena's personalized belt? It doesn't really make sense to me unless he's doing it to rub salt in the wound...

Has an explanation been given as to why Edge is using Cena's personalized belt?

So WWE can still sell them i suppose. The thing about Cena was, he sold a shit load of merchandise. I can't imagine how many of those stupid spinner belts he sold to little kids. So i suppose, keeping the belt and keeping Cena in the World Title scene is keeping those belts being sold at £250 a pop.

"In yesterday’s Miami Herald featured an article regarding Royal Rumble press conference. In the article it noted that Rey Mysterio dedicated winning the match to Eddie Guerrero, and Triple H said in his promo, "'With respect to Rey Mysterio, I've actually never heard somebody dedicate a loss to somebody If you think that you're going to the Royal Rumble and that you're going to win, I've got news for you. I don't care if Eddie Guerrero reaches down out of the sky and helps you himself -- it's not going to happen.'' "

Classy.

I'm pretty sure this one does deserve its own thread.

Totally, dude. I mean, look at all the people replying to your idea. Smell the support.

Shaq attack

January 27, 2006

Last night at the AmericanAirlines Arena, RAW Superstar Carlito verbally abused Jason Williams after the Miami Heat suffered a disappointing 107-98 loss to the Phoenix Suns. While the cocky Superstar was berating Williams, Shaquille O'Neal walked up behind Carlito and smashed him with a chair.

Check back here later today for video footage of the attack.

www.wwe.com

I think this is big enough news that it deserves its own thread. Also, Shaq isn't going to be in the Rumble or at the Rumble since he has a basketball game to play that day, so it doesn't belong in that thread. It's just promotion for the Rumble.

Chris Jericho prediction from wwe.com:

Kurt Angle vs. Mark Henry for the World Heavyweight Championship

Y2J's pick: Kurt Angle

Kurt Angle will win. I think Mark Henry is about as much of a threat to Kurt Angle as Funaki.

I'm calling it, Carlito vs. Shaq at Mania.

It'll be EPIC~!*

(EPIC~! © MikeSC 2006)

They should give Shaq the "clears the ring in the middle" spot in this years Rumble, only to be eliminated by Shelton Benjamin who comes down to the ring in purple and gold tights. Shelton then proceeds to stake out some fresh young white girl at ringside and go to town while his momma cheers him on.

Guest Fook

Not soon enough.

Have they even mentioned the Raw GM thing recently? It seems like that's been put on the backburner and they're just having Vince run things until he gets off tv again (most likely after his thing with Michaels is done).